Sunday, 21 February 2016

My Nighttime Routine- Lazy Day Edition

Welcome back, Whisperers,

So today i've pretty much had a lazy day. I went out grocery shopping, came home and pretty much spent the day in my PJ's watching YouTube and Netflix. I normally work Saturdays so i don't normally get to have a lazy day so i was pretty excited about today. My writer's block has passed! Wooo!! And so i thought it would be good to do a nighttime routine post with you. But because i've obviously had more time to relax tonight i've made it a Lazy Day Edition. So let's get into it.




So to start of my nighttime routine i start by washing my hair over the bath. I know that i sounds strange but when i know that i am going to be using a bath bomb i make sure that i was my hair before i get in the bath as i don't want the body oil to get into my hair. I am currently using the L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist shampoo and conditioner. Not only does it smell AMAZING but it has helped make my hair feel and look, both stronger and healthier. I used to hair-dry and straighten my hair all the time so it was very damaged and dry before i started using this shampoo and conditioner but since then it's been amazing.


After i wash my hair i tie it in a loose bun and start to run my bath. As my bath is running i take my makeup off. For the past 6 or so months i have been using the Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover to take off my eye makeup. If you have read any of my other makeup posts you would know that i am a huge fan of eyeliner so finding an eye makeup remover that removes my eyeliner is a must and this product is amazing. Another thing i love about this product is how it makes my skin feel the Camomile makes my skin feel so smooth after i use it and i absolutely love it.


I then move on to exfoliating my face. As you can tell by the look of this tube i'm almost completely out of this product and that's rare for me because i switch between skincare products pretty regularly, but this is definitely my favourite. For about a year now i've been using the No7 Purifying Mask to exfoliate my skin. The mask warms up when it comes into contact with water which feels so good on the skin. Although it is a mask, i love using it as an exfoliator and it leaves my skin feeling baby smooth.


After exfoliating my skin i put on either an album i'm loving or the Hot Hits UK playlist on spotify and put my bath bomb in the bath. Today i used the Lover Lamp Valentines bath bomb from Lush. This bath bomb smells absolutely beautiful. After putting it in my bath i wait for it to dissolve. One thing i loved about this bath bomb was the hearts it left all in my bath (one you can see in the title picture) each heart was a red piece of body butter and they varied in size. I then wash with the Clean On Me shower gel by Soap and Glory.


After i wash i exfoliate my skin using the Soap And Glory Sugar Scrub. I love this stuff because it not only leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth but it smells amazing. I then wash again with the Clean on me body wash and shave.

The first thing i do when i get out of the bath is finish off washing my face. I wash my face using the Soap And Glory Peaches and Cream 4in1 Cleansing Milk. I love this cleansing milk because, like all of Soap and Glory's products it smells amazing. My face feels so soft after using this and it is definitely my favourite Cleanser.


When i'm finished in the bathroom i head into my bedroom. I moisturize my body using the Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter and put on my Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel face gel. I love the face gel as it helps me to control any outbreaks i have and helps my face feel moisturized. I then get into my PJ's and take my hair out of the bun to let it air dry.


This is normally the part of the night where i check or update blog, listen to spotify and watch some YouTube and Netflix. Obviously tonight i chose to write a post. I usually listen to spotify as i blog, for some reason i can't write if it's quiet. (Right this moment i'm listening to Army by Ellie Goulding).

I will usually spend about an hour to two hours taking pictures, emailing them from my phone, editing them, uploading them and writing a post. I'm very picky about my posts so i normally end up re-writing parts of them over and over again. After i finish my post i schedule it and watch the daily vloggers i watch on YouTube (If you want me to do a post on my favourite daily vloggers let me know below). I usually end the night watching a few episodes of whatever TV show i'm watching on Netflix, currently it's Sons Of Anarchy, i then brush my teeth and go to sleep. I like leaving my teeth until right before i go to bed as i tend to drink a lot of flavoured water before i go to bed.  

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any questions let me know below. Also if you would like a morning routine let me know. 

Thank You for Reading,
Soph xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow