Wednesday, 10 February 2016

My top five snapchat filters

Welcome back, whisperers,

I was never really that person who was obsessed with Snap chat. However over the past few weeks I have become more and more obsessed with the app and i find myself on it everyday. 

One of the main reasons i love the app is because of the filters.As of recently snap chat seems to be adding new filters everyday for you to use and i find myself checking them everyday.  Over the past week i have fell in love with a few, some of which are still on there and some of which have now been taken off. 


The first filter i fell in love with was this one. I don't know why i loved this filter so much but i did. Every conversation I had on snap chat i had this filter on because i loved it so much. Unfortunately this filter is no longer on snap chat, but hopefully it will be returning. 


My next favourite filter is also one that is no longer on snap chat. I loved this filter because it allowed me to send selfies even when i wasn't looking my best, because lets be honest nobody has the time to do a full face of makeup just to snap chat a few selfies. 


This next filter isn't necessarily my favourite filter but i do think it's cute. I think that although snap chat is obviously aimed at teen audiences it is great fun for kids to play with the filters and having some cute fun ones is always good for kids who are on the app. 



I don't know what it is i love about this filter, whether its the tiny mouth or the abnormally large eyes but for some reason I absolutely love it.  The big eyes make you look like a doll and i think it is absolutely adorable. 

This filter is another one of my favourites, although creepy i think it's a fun filter to send to friends to make them jump. Obviously unlike the other filters this one obviously isn't the best for children but for older audiences i think it's fun. 


I think the addition of multiple filters to snap chat has improved the app greatly for me and i am definitely going to be using it more often. Alongside the new picture filters that the app has added it has also added a range of video filters to the app which allow you to speed up as well as slow down your video and also play it in rewind which i think is great when combined with the moving filters.

I hope you enjoyed this post on my top five snap chat filters. 

Thank you for reading,
Soph xoxo


Disclaimer: All children should be in the company of an adult when using this app due to jump scares which may cause shock to younger audiences thank you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow