Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Story time - She's going to steal your skin and steal all your friends



Hey whisperers,

Fours years ago i met my best friend (well one of them anyways). Over the past few years we have been through so much together, arguments, drunken moments, laughs and so much more and i honestly don't know what i would do without her. So many things happened that could have tore us apart but they never, they only brought us closer and so this post is dedicated to my best friend.

I didn't really know what to write about my best friend and then i remembered the one phrase that neither of us will ever forget, one we still joke about today.

"She's going to steal your skin and steal all your friends"

Sounds like something from a horror film right? but nope those were the words from a fifteen year old girls mouth as i started to get closer with my best friend. I don't think I will ever forget the moment that Hannah said it to me, i was so shocked but i just laughed. I was so confused but at the time i was so close with Hannah and never expected her to say anything like that about Brit. I had honestly never heard something so strange, back then i was the kind of person who wanted to fit in a and keep my friends but looking back now I wish i would have made more of an effort to stand up for Brit because now she's here and Hannah is long gone and has been for a long time.

So the closer me and my best friend got the more Hannah would say it as if to remind me of it she never just said it to me she said it to other people too which was even more strange. Me and Brit have had our fair share of fall outs and arguments but we always made up something some people didn't agree with or understand.

Now don't get me wrong our friendship isn't perfect, nobodies is but i don't know what i would do without her. We used to argue a lot, our personalities definitely clash but i don't think I've ever met a more supportive person.

I don't quite know how we became best friends, the world works in mysterious ways i guess but i am so glad that she stuck around through all my ups and downs.  She is an amazing friend and mother and i am so proud of how far she has come since i have known her and i can't wait to see what the future holds for us. And so I just thought i would write this little post to tell you about the time i got told my friend was going to steal my skin and steal my friends.

Thank you for reading,
Soph xoxo

Dislaimer- This story is not written to bring victimize anybody and all names of the people involved in this story have been changed for privacy reasons, the story is just something funny that happened in the past. Please do not ask for real names as i will not tell you and you will be blocked. Thank you. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow