Saturday, 30 April 2016

Song of the week #2

Hey Whisperers,

It's that time of the week again, time  for song of the week. Over the past week I've been listening to a few songs on repeat, so it took awhile to pick this week's song. Anyways on with the post.

This week's song of the week is Hair by Little Mix



I loved Little Mix when they were on X-Factor and even though i wouldn't call myself a 'fan' i do enjoy their music. When i heard Hair i didn't really like it, not because the song was bad but just because it isn't my usual type of music however the more it appeared on my Spotify the more i began to like it.

This song is about letting go of a guy and getting him out of your life. I love the message behind this song because i think it is something that a lot of people struggle to do after a breakup and this is the kind of song that those people need. The lyrics to this song are so energetic and fun and the tune is so catchy that you can't help but fall in love with it.

I also love the video to this song, because it shows such a real situation (besides the fact that the four girls look FLAWLESS in their Pj's whereas i look like a washed up walrus ). The support of friends is something everyone needs after a breakup. I also love how much of their personalities show in this video especially Jades, with her sassy side. 

I know that this song will be added to my Spotify favourites list because it is so catchy and fun. I hope you enjoyed this weeks Song of the Week. 

Thanks for reading,
Soph xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow