Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Mini Shopping Haul




Hey Whisperers,

So last Thursday i had the day off work and so I went shopping with one of my best friends. I realised i hadn't done a haul in a while and so i thought i would do a quick haul on all of the things i brought. I know this is beauty Tuesdays but i thought i would just make this one big post of all the things i brought instead of just the makeup.  So lets get on with the post!


What I Bought From Boots

£3.50
The first thing i brought from boots was the NYX Hot Single Eyeshadow in Chandelier. I wasn't really planning on buying this eyeshadow but i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it and for £3.50 i couldn't say no.


£5.50
 The next thing i brought was the NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Espresso. I have been wanting to try a pomade on my brows for a while now and so when i saw this one i decided to give it ago.

£5.50
I then purchased the NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Kiss The Dust. I loved this lipstick when i saw it on the Boots website and so i  knew that it was the one lipstick i really wanted to try. I added it to my wishlist and i was so happy when they had it in stock because quite a lot of the NYX products were not available as they only launched the day before in the Boots i went in so most of the products were either not out or had no samples.


£5.50

I have heard nothing but good things about the NYX Butter Glosses and so i decided to pick this one up in the shade Tre Leches. After trying it on after i took this picture i know for sure that it is quickly going to become one of my favourite summer lip colours.

What I Bought From Superdrug

£9.99
The first thing I brought from Superdrug is my everyday foundation the L'Oreal True Match Foundation in 1.R/1.C. I have just started a new bottle of this and so i picked up another bottle so that i have a backup.

£3.00
 Next up i brought the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Pink Shimmer. I got this highlighter because i don't have any pink toned highlighters in my collection and let's be honest it just looks beautiful. 

£1.00
 Next up i had to get another one of my all time favourite lip liners, the MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat. This lip liner is the perfect nude colour and it is amazing for just £1!

£6.99
 The L'Oreal counter was having a buy one get one half price deal on their products and so i decided to pick up this L'Oreal Le Blush in 160 Peach. This blush is insanely pigmented and i love the colour.

£2.25
 Next up i got the L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation. Now i know looking at that price you're probably shocked, but i saw this foundation reduced on a stand and for £2.25 i had to get it! The only thing wrong with this foundation was that it was missing the sponge but i mean come on £2.25 from £9.99 i wasn't going to say no. 

£1.49
 I didn't really need another shower gel but when i smelt this Sweet Vanilla Madeleine Shower Cream from Cafe De Bain i fell in love with the smell and for £1.49 i couldn't not get it. The packaging of this product is also so adorable.

Bits And Bobs 

£3.95
 When i went into Lush i wasn't really planning on buying anything but when I saw they had a new bath bomb i couldn't help but buy it. Lava Lamp is one of the coolest looking bath bombs i've seen at lush and i'm so excited to try it.

£2.50
When i saw these bowls and spoons in Primark i knew that i had to get them they are just so adorable and will be perfect in the summer. The cute colours made them irresistible and i know my younger cousins will love these too!

£1.00
I have a serious addiction to buying socks and so when I saw these i couldn't not get them. The sayings on these Primark socks had me laughing so much obviously my favourite one being I Don't Need You I Have Wifi !

I hope you enjoyed this Mini Shopping Haul! If you want me to a review on any of the products mentioned let me know below!!


Thanks For Reading,
Soph xoxo

2 comments:

  1. whats the pomeade like from nyx? I only have the ABH one but haven't found one thats as good. I only have one thing from NYX but its amazing! I saw the stand yesterday when I went shopping, loved reading this xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pomade is so good! I hadn't used a pomade before i usually just used pencils or powder but i prefer this over them 100%. You should try the full throttle lipsticks the one i got is AMAZING it is so creamy and pigmented but it mattifies so fast!! It doesn't dry the lips out either! xxx

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow