Tuesday, 10 May 2016

My Mac Lipstick Wishlist

Welcome back Whisperers,

So like many other makeup addicts i have a lot of makeup wishlists. I love going online and looking through the new makeup releases, but obviously I can't just buy them all. No matter how much i want to it's pretty impossible. And so i create wishlists. Today i thought i would go through my current Mac Lipstick Wishlist.



Viva Glam- Ariana Grande

This lipstick is the most beautiful dark purple shade. I fell in love with this colour when Ariana posted about this collaboration on her Instagram, however I do already have a lot of similar colours so i am going to use those up first. 

Velvet Teddy

Velvet Teddy is the perfect nude shade. I have swatched it a few times when i have been in Mac but i have yet to buy it. The consistency and opaqueness of this lipstick is incredible and I can not wait to add it to my collection.

Rebel

Rebel, alike Ariana is a beautiful dark purple. My favourite lip colour to wear is either nude or dark purple so i will definitely be buying this in the near future. 

Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour- High Drama

I first saw these Retro Matte lip colours on Emily Canhams Youtube channel and as soon as i saw this shade i knew that i had to get it. These lip colours are more expensive than the regular Mac Lipsticks but i am hoping to soon invest in one. 

Lipstick / Brook Candy - Which Witch


I'm not normally a fan of grey toned lipsticks but as soon as i saw this on the website i fell in love. I haven't seen this colour in store yet but i will definitely be swatching it in person when i do. I love the fact that Mac show a swatch on their website but I always like to test them in store before i purchase them.

Velvetease Lip Pencil- Aim To Please


Today was the first time that i saw these lip pencils and i fell in love with the colours. This colour stood out most to me. It looks like the perfect 'my lips but better' colour.

Velvetease Lip Pencil- Oh Honey

And of course another nude. I fell in love with this colour when i saw it on the website and i can not wait to go and swatch it in store. It looks like the perfect nude shade and i like it almost as much as i like Velvet Teddy.

I hope you enjoyed this quick wishlist post. If you have any Mac Lipsticks you think i should try let me know below!

Thanks for reading,
Soph xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow