Drugstore Favourites Collab with GeorigasBeautyBox - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Drugstore Favourites Collab with GeorigasBeautyBox



Welcome back Whisperers,

So today is an exciting day; My first ever collab! Today i will be doing a collab with a good friend of mine Georgia from GeorgiasBeautyBox. I will be going over my drugstore favourites and Georgia will be going over her High End favourites. Let's get into the post!

My Drugstore Favourites


Primer-
Barry M Colour Correcting Primer 
Collection Primed and Ready Pore Minimising Primer

If you've been here awhile you know that I love my Barry M Colour Correcting Primer, however over the past few weeks i have been pairing it with my Collection Primed and Ready Pore Minimising Primer and i absolutely love the combination of the two. They are both amazingly priced and do a great job of keeping my makeup on all day.

Foundation-
L'Oreal True Match Foundation

I have been using this foundation for at least 6 months now and it is definitely my favourite foundation that i have ever used. For £9.99 the True Match Foundation it isn't the cheapest foundation at the drugstore but to me personally it is one of the best. It has great coverage and there's  so many different shades with both cool and neutral undertones, to choose from. If you're thinking of getting this foundation I highly suggest applying it with a sponge like the B. Beauty Sponge because it helps alot with the coverage. 

Concealer-
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Like pretty much any other British beauty blogger i absolutely love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It lasts all day and it has INCREDIBLE coverage. For £4.19 it is perfect for people who are just starting out in makeup or if you just have a low budget. I haven't found a concealer as good as this one yet so i would definitely recommend trying it out.

Powder-
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder

I picked up this Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder one day when i ran out of my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and I've loved it ever since. It is supposed to help to clarify skin and minimise breakouts but honestly i haven't really noticed any change in my skin since using it i just love how matte it keeps my skin.


Blush-
 L'Oreal Le Blush in Peach

I picked up this blush just over a week ago and i have fallen completely in love. The L'Oreal Le Blush in Peach is possibly the most pigmented blush i have ever used.  For £6.99 this isn't the cheapest blush at the drugstore but it is 100% worth the money. However if you do want to try a cheaper blush the MUA Blushes are insanely pigmented and only £1 and i use them all the time too (my favourite one is Bon Bon)


Bronzer-
Seventeen Define and Conquer Bronzer

I have been using this Contour palette for almost a year now and i love it. I use the contour side of the Define and Conquer palette to bronze the perimeter of my face. Looking at the product in the pan and on my skin i would never use it as a contour shade as it is way too warm for me personally so if you are looking to get a contour palette i wouldn't suggest this however if you are looking for a bronzer it is a great product.

Highlighter-
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in Pink Shimmer

Just like the L'Oreal blush i only brought this MUA highlighter just over a week ago but it is definitely the best drugstore highlighter i have ever used. One problem i have always found with drugstore highlighters is that they are very glittery instead of shimmery however this MUA Undress your skin highlighter is definitely more of a shimmer. It is insanely pigmented and looks amazing on the skin. I paid £3 for this highlighter which in itself is incredible, i got the shade Pink Shimmer and i am hoping to get the other shade of this highlighter which is more of a white/yellow toned colour soon.


Eyeshadow-
Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Palette

If you've been here awhile you know i love the Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Palette ( review and shade by shade talk through here). This palette has so many colours to choose from and every single one of them is so pigmented and beautiful.You can create so many looks using this palette and it has pretty much been the only palette I've been using the past few weeks.

Eyeliner-
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black 

I am a big lover of eyeliner and i pretty much wear it everyday. I have been through a lot of eyeliners but the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner is probably my favourite one i have used. This eyeliner is a felt tip eyeliner (pretty much the only kind i use) and it has such a fine tip that it is so easy to use. The colour is so pigmented and it lasts all day. Recently my eyes have pretty much been watering any time i leave the house but this eyeliner hasn't budged at all which is incredible.

Mascara- 
Soap And Glory Thick & Fast in Film Noir

It took me awhile to find a drugstore mascara that i like but when i came across this mascara i fell in love. The Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara separates my lashes so well while still lengthening and curling them. There are two different thick and fast mascaras however the one i use the gold one (as seen in the picture) because i find that it lasts longer on the lashes and is a smoother formula. 

Eyebrows-
Soap And Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Brownie Points
L'Oreal Brow Plumper in Medium Dark

I have been using the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil since Christmas and the tint has pretty much dried up which sucks but the pencil is perfect. I pretty much use this pencil everyday to fill in my brows it is soft enough to be easy to use but not too soft that it leaves your eyebrows looking like mega filled in slugs (you know the brows I'm on about). I always use the L'Oreal Brow Plumper after the pencil just to keep them in place. I love the extra omft it adds to the brows and it pretty much holds them in place all day.

Lips-
NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Kiss The Dust
MUA Intense Colour Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat 


Last up is Lips. I brought the NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Kiss The Dust just over a week ago and i have been wearing it pretty much every day. It is so soft and creamy on the lips and it is very pigmented. I do however have to use a lip liner, my favourite being the MUA Intense colour lip liner in Caramel Nougat. This lip liner has pretty much been a staple for me for around a year it is the perfect nude colour and it is great. It isn't the softest lipliner but it has great pigmentation and for £1 i can't really complain.

Ok so that was all for my Drugstore favourites.I have been trying to do a few more drugstore posts recently so i hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to head over to Georgia's Blog to read about her Highend Beauty Favourites too! 

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Soph I've loved reading this! It's making me want to go and buy them all haha! Loved doing this collab with you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Was so much fun doing this collab!! xx

      Delete