Saturday, 11 June 2016

Song Of The Week #8

Hey Whisperers,

Welcome to this weeks song of the week. This weeks song of the week is a song that I've liked for a long time but for some reason this week it has been one of my most played songs.

This weeks Song Of The Week is Silly Little Things by Shannon Saunders



I first heard this song 3 years ago when Shannon posted an acoustic version on her channel (listen to that version here) and i fell in love with it straight away. A few weeks ago i re found the song when i was scrolling through Spotify and i fell in love with the new studio version. 

Shannon's voice is so incredible and i can't help but fall in love with all of her songs. This song in particular to me is just so beautiful. To me this song is a single girl's anthem a song all about letting go and i think it is just so powerful.

One thing i love about Shannon is how diverse her voice is. Listening to this song you would never know how different and gentle her voice is. You're probably sat reading this post thinking that you've never heard her voice before but you probably have. If you have ever watched Tangled you've heard Shannon's voice singing the song I See The Light, which is an insanely cute, peppy, Disney song, something that you would never expect when listening to this song. 

I am completely obsessed with this song and I am so glad i re found it! I hope you enjoyed this weeks Song Of The Week let me know what your Song Of The Week was this week down below!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

Other song suggestions from this Artist (All links to YouTube)-




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow