Saturday, 2 July 2016

Song of The Week #11

Hey Whisperers, 

This weeks song of the week is a song I've loved for quite awhile. For those of you who have been here for awhile know I love YouTube and so when one of my favourite YouTubers started releasing music I of course loved it and i hope you will too.

This weeks Song of The Week is Like A Lion by Bryan Lanning



When Bryan first released this song i was completely obsessed and as per usual i fell in love with another song and it kind of got added to the long playlist of my favourite songs. This week i was listening to some of my older playlists and i saw this song and i haven't been able to stop listening too it since. 

Like a Lion for me is kind of a freedom anthem. A song that builds you up when you're feeling down. I love the lyrics of this song so much because they really do have such an amazing meaning. There is so much hope to hold on to even once you've hit rock bottom there is always a way back to the top and i think Bryan shows that message so much in this song.

I have been following Bryan on his family daily vlogging channel(check them out here)for almost 3 years and i have absolutely loved being able to watch not only their channel and family grow but I've also loved watching them become the people they are today. When you buy an album from a store you never really get to see the work that goes into it but following Bryan's channel as subscribers we pretty much saw it all which to me makes the whole thing just a little bit more special. 

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks Song of the week sorry it was abit late!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo 

Other songs I like by this artist :
All links too youtube 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow