Sunday, 16 October 2016

My Fall/Winter Skincare Routine





Hey Whisperers,

So over the past few weeks I've been trying out a few new skincare products and so now that i have decided on my favourite ones and fallen into a routine I thought I would write a quick Skincare Routine post for you guys! I hope you enjoy


Boots Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash
£3.59
Now no matter how much I love my makeup I always look forward to taking it off at the end of the day. I have been using this Boots Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash for a few months now and I absolutely love it. I pretty much use this to remove my makeup, i start off by washing my face and then i use it to gently remove my eye makeup. 

 Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel with Berry extract Refreshing Jelly Facial Scrub
£4.35
After i fully rinse off the foaming face wash i move onto the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel with Berry extract Refreshing Jelly Facial Scrub ( just a tad of a long name there). I use this to exfoliate my skin. I love the Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel range because although it is tough enough to get rid of makeup and clear out your pores it is still gentle enough for sensitive skin and it has really helped when it comes to my acne. 


JeJu Natural Aloe Masks
£4.99 for 10
Now i don't do this step every day but it is something that i have been loving recently and that is using a sheet mask when I'm finished washing my skin. I buy my sheet masks from TKMaxx because you get so many masks for your money. The masks I've been using for the past few weeks is the JeJu Natural Aloe Masks which I got from TKMaxx for £4.99 (for 10 individually wrapped masks). I love to throw one of these on watch a YouTube video, or two... ok definitely two and then I just take off the mask throw it in the bin and massage the rest of the serum into my face.#

Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab
£1
Next up is my toner. Now I'm not going to lie i forget about this step a lot but i thought I'd throw it in here anyways. When i do remember to tone my skin i use the Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab  which is only £1 i mean come on for that price it's an amazing buy. I use the tab itself about once a week, I dissolve it in hot water and basically steam my face until i look like a sweaty mess. I then take some of the water and add it to a spray bottle (a tip a member of the lush team told me) and use it as a toner. I keep this in the fridge (for up to 1-2 weeks) as suggested by the lush team. 


Clean And Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
£3.25
I tend to not moisturise if i use the sheet mask just because I am already quite oily so i don't want to over do it on the moisturising products but when I don't use a mask I use my Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser. If you've been here awhile you'll know that I've been using this product for quite awhile. It is great for my sensitive skin and it helps to keep my acne at bay which is always a plus. 


And that's pretty much it. As you can see my skincare routine is pretty basic but that's just how i like it. I love how fast it is to get through when I finish work at 10:15pm i can be home, makeup off and in my pj's by 11:15 which is great!

Let me know below what your favourite skincare product is at the moment!!

Thanks for Reading,
I love you guys,
Love Soph xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Mine is pretty basic too. I use cleanser and srub.
    Dora wwW.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wouldn't keep up with it all if i used too many products!!

      Thank You for Reading,

      Soph xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't really stick to a full skincare routine (I know I should but its so hard when all you want to do is get into bed!) But it nice to have a face scrub in the shower as it leaves your skin feeling so fresh when your pores are opened. Great post, I deffo wanna try that scrub it looks lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me awhile to get into a proper routine but now i can't go a day without washing my face! The scrub is SO good and it smells incredible too!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow