Sunday, 30 October 2016

The Versatile Award

Hey Whisperers,

Today I'm here to write a post about the Versatile Blogger Award which that i was nominated for by the amazing Leah Prescott (read her blog here).


When you get nominated for this aware there are four rules that each blogger needs to follow, these rules are:

1- Include the picture below in your post
2-Shoutout the blogger/bloggers who have nominated you and link their blog.
3- Include 7 facts about you in the post
4- Nominate 10-15 bloggers for the award

So lets start with rule number 3 

7 Facts About Me


I am 4ft 11. 
Yes i know I'm short, no i won't grow any taller and yes I'm a little annoyed by it but it's just life


This is my 4th Blog.
When i was in Sixth Form/College i had to write 2 blogs for my media course and that is where i found my love for blogging. I then started a music based blog but i hated it so i deleted it and started this blog about beauty, lifestyle and everything in between and i love it. 

I have always wanted to be a teacher.
Ever since i was a kid i have always wanted to be a teacher, i don't know why i just always have so hopefully i will be going to uni next year to do a primary education course.

I hate cheese. 
I think cheese is vile, however i love pizza so i don't understand why 'raw' cheese makes me feel so sick. I guess it's just something I'll never know. 

One of my biggest fears is spiders. 
I don't know what it is about those 8 legged little devils but they make my skin crawl. Ever since i was little I've always had a huge fear of spiders and i honestly don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I have a serious addiction to American TV Series.
I don't know what it is about American TV Series but they just have me hooked from Pretty Little Liars to Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill i love them all. 

I never actually wore makeup properly until i was 14
Up until the age of 14 i didn't have much of an interest in makeup, i don't know what happened when i turned 14 but i became obsessed and now i am a full on makeup addict. 

Now for rule 4 who i nominate!!



Thank you so much Leah for the nomination it really does mean a lot and good luck to all of those who i have nominated  your blogs are all incredible!!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It honestly meant so much to me to even be nominated, my blog has become such a big piece of my life it's just great to see that other people love it and want to nominate me for something so cool like this!!

      Thanks for reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow