Song of The Week #15 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Song of The Week #15

Hey Whisperers, 

This weeks song of the week is a song I've fell in love with this week. This weeks artist has been featured a few time on song of the week before but i honestly can't help falling in love with his music! Enjoy...

THIS WEEKS SONG OF THE WEEK IS IDAHO BY BRYAN LANNING



When Bryan released the video for this song last week i was honestly in shock. It has such a raw and deep meaning and the video is honestly incredible. From watching their daily vlogging channel, i think most of their subscribers feel as if they know them, but Bryan has taken it to a whole new level with his music, letting us know and experience things that  are a lot more personal and deep than the usual day to day conversations we watch on their channel.

Idaho is such an emotional song. It talks about the challenges Bryan and Missy faced as their relationship grew and also the challenges they faced apart. One part of the video shows a younger Bryan facing his step-dad and for me that was the part of the video that hit me most. It is just so honest and raw that you can't help but feel the on the edge of your seat feeling waiting for what's going to come next.

As I've said before I've been watching Bryan's families daily vlogging channel (here) for about 3 years and they are honestly one of the most amazing daily vloggers out there. I've watched them grow from a small channel sharing their journey to baby to a family channel and it's been amazing to watch. I think watching Bryan go through the recording process just makes this upcoming album an even more incredible thing. When you go to a store and buy an album you never really get to see the hard work and dedication behind it. You don't get to see the late nights and early mornings like you do in the vlogs and that makes it just so much more special!

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks Song of the week, I know that Bryan is becoming a regular on these posts but hey i can't help it if he has amazing music!

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph xoxo

Check out some of Bryans other songs!
All links to youtube 

2 comments:

  1. Wow song of the week is such a good idea. I love finding out about new artist!

    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love finding new music so I thought that it would be a perfect series for me!

      Thank you for reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      Xoxo

      Delete