Saturday, 26 November 2016

Song of The Week #18

Hey Whisperers,

This weeks song of the week is going to be a little different, this past week i haven't really listened to one particular song so i thought i would share an album with you instead! I hope you enjoy

THIS WEEKS song album OF THE WEEK IS the angus thongs and perfect snogging soundtrack





I've pretty much always loved this film. It's the typical teenage chic flick but there's just something about it that i can't help but love. The soundtrack to this film is just so upbeat and fun that it's such a addicting soundtrack to listen too. Every time I watch the film i can't help but sing along with the sound track it's just so catchy. 



If you haven't heard of Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging then you're probably totally confused right now. Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a film about a teenage girl, Georgia and her life from learning how to snog, to trying to throw the party of the year and then of course the whole meeting of the love of her life, it's a hilarious film. 


I hope you've enjoyed this weeks Song Album of The Week! I know it's a little different to normal but this album is pretty much all I've been listening too!!

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow