Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Birmingham German Market 2016





Hey Whisperers,

Christmas for me isn't complete without a trip to the Birmingham German Market, so of course Blogmas wouldn't be complete without a post about it too. I've been going to the market since i was a little , every year me and my family walk around bundled up in our jumpers and jackets admiring all the amazing things on the stalls. There's just something about the hustle and bustle of it all that makes me feel so festive. Between the stalls filled with delicate glass ornaments and toys, the food at the market is incredible. There's pretty much everything there, if you live close to Birmingham I highly suggest making the trip because it's definitely worth it. If i talked about each thing i saw and loved we would be here forever, so i hope you enjoy this photo's from my night at the market.

Birmingham German Market 2016








I hope you've enjoyed the pictures, i know this is a bit of a different post for me but i wasn't too sure how to share all the pictures with you. If you want to visit the market it is open this year until December 29th!

Do you have a favourite Christmas Market? if so let me know.

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas,
Love
Soph
xoxo






8 comments:

  1. This looks incredible! I would love to go to a Christmas market but there's no good ones near me :(

    Terri
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun day out! Hopefully they'll have one closer to you next year!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your photos are amazing! Great job on this post! Looks like you had a really special evening there! I love the carousel especially, that brings back a lot of lovely childhood memories! I really enjoy this style of post so would love to see you do more like it in future!

    Abbey 🌠 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took loads more but i didn't want to make the post too long aha! The Carousel is definetley my favourite too


      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. These pictures are so good! I love the German market so much, go every year x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too there's just something about it that just makes it feel like christmas aha

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Visiting Christmas markets is one of my favourite things to do. Lovely post!

    Jeff. | NAMELESSJEFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing makes me feel more festive than Christmas Markets!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow