Friday, 23 December 2016

Blogmas Reflection

Hey Whisperers,

The past few weeks doing blogmas have been insane. I have a whole new appreciation for people out there who daily blog or vlog and even just for people who blog in general. The whole experience has been  incredible and i have put so much work and time into this years blogmas and i wouldn't change any of what i have done for the world. 

Over the past month i have learnt so much about blogging and it's been amazing but at the same time it's been incredibly hard. Everyday my day has stopped at 1:30pm so i can make sure my post is live, that I'm there to share it on my social media and each night my day has stopped again so i can make sure i respond to comments. This past month has given me the opportunity to talk to so many of you guys and it has honestly been incredible, spending 8 hours on a gift guide was nothing to me, i enjoyed it so much but the moment i read a comment saying that my post had helped them, made it just that little bit more special.

If you have been here for a while you would know that i only started blogging in February so all of this stuff was new to me. I never thought i would get 1 read on my posts never mind 100 a day. Over the past month my blog hit 10,000 views, something i never thought would happen. It's so weird to think that people actually like reading my posts. 

As my views have grown so have my blogger opportunists, during Blogmas i did my first two posts on products that have been sent to me and it was amazing. I never thought that blogging would allow me to receive and review such amazing products like it has and i am honestly so grateful. I never really understood how the 'business' side of blogging worked and i still don't completely but being able to work with brands like TASH cosmetics and Naturally Better You has been incredible. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Blogmas has been an amazing time for me, i have been able to do so many incredible things and i have learnt so much that it's insane. I am so thankful for each and every one of you that read my posts and comment because it is hard and it is time consuming and hearing back from you guys just makes it all worth it. 

A few months ago i hit 5000 views and i said that when i 10,000 i would do a giveaway. Obviously I'm a little late to the game but i will definitely still be doing that giveaway, I am currently trying to come up with some ideas on what to put in the giveaway and also how to run it so if you have any ideas let me know in the comments down below.

I know this has been a bit of a rambling post but i just had to sit down and say thank you to you guys. You have made December the best month of the year and i can't wait to share more posts with you in the future. I love you guys, thank you for making my little corner of the Internet so amazing.

Thanks for Reading, 
Merry Christmas
Love
Soph
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogging achievements this year!! I wish you all the best for 2017. :) I'm glad I came across your blog. I'll be back x

    xo E
    www.holaitserica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Year!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow