Monday, 12 December 2016

How Much Is My Face Worth - Winter 2016

Hey Whisperers,

Over the past few weeks I've saw a few people doing this post and it looks so fun to do. Now before i start i know i do wear a lot of make up but i enjoy it, it's just something i love getting up and doing in the morning. So now that I've said that let's get into the post.


How Much Is My Face Worth
Winter 2016


Base



Powders







£5.00

Eyes










All together my face is worth 

£164.26


I knew that i wore a lot of makeup but i didn't expect it to add up to this much, i do spend a lot of money on makeup so in a way it does make sense. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post! How much is your face worth? Let me know in the comment below

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas,
Love
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow