Naturally Better You - Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick Review - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Naturally Better You - Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick Review

Hey Whisperers,

A few weeks ago i was introduced to a website called Social Berry where you can apply to work with brands on different products (let me know if you want me to do a post on Social Berry), one brand i found on the site called Naturally Better You stood out to me a lot so I applied to review one of their products and i was chosen. So today i will be talking to you about he BWC Lipstick which Naturally Better You kindly sent me to review.



Naturally Better You.


Now to start off this post i wanted to talk a little about Naturally Better You because I'm pretty much in love with them. Naturally Better You is an all natural company that sells completely natural products on their online store. I know a lot of bloggers rave on about the companies that they have been sent things by but i honestly do love Naturally Better You, their website is probably the easiest website I've ever used and their customer service team is incredibly nice. Naturally Better You, alike other retailers such as Superdrug and Boots has a loyalty service which i love because you get back when you spend which lets be honest is always a good thing. Their website is also so easy to use, they have so many different categories that help you find things suited to you and they also have a Christmas inspiration page at the moment with loads of ideas for Christmas which is amazing because if you're anything like me it's the week before Christmas and you still have a whole load of gifts still to buy. 


Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Infusion Moisturising Lipstick

This BWC lipstick is an all natural lipstick made up of natural/organic waxes and it feels amazing. I honestly didn't know what to expect from this lipstick because i have never tried an all natural lipstick before (not that i know of anyway), however i was pleasantly surprised.  This lipstick is so moisturising on the lips yet it isn't overly soft so you don't feel like you're wearing a lip balm, when you first apply it it does feel quite hard but after it's been on the lips for a few seconds it becomes so soft and smooth.  The shade i got is called Paprika and the pigmentation in it is amazing, i don't really know why i was expecting this lipstick to be sheer but it definitely isn't. The packaging on this lipstick is also gorgeous, the white detail on the tube makes it look so elegant and high end which for £9.95 is amazing. Something i also love about this product is that it doesn't really have a scent, although i do love my cupcake smelling lipsticks i always wonder what they've actually put in them to make them smell that way and with this lipstick i don't have to worry about that. 



That colour though. When i got this lipstick i wasn't too sure about the colour, because as you guys know i am obsessed with my dark lip colours but this colour is gorgeous, it's definitely more of a orange/pink on the lips which is a new colour for me. However i do love the glitter and shimmer in this lipstick as it adds just a little extra to the natural colour. I've been wearing it quite a lot since i received it around a week a go and i am completely in love with it, it's perfect for everyday wear and I've loved wearing it to work where I've received so many compliments on it.

Overall i am in love with the Beauty Without Cruelty lipstick and I'm even more in love with Naturally Better You. It is so hard to find natural beauty products so having a website full of them is amazing.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, have you got a favourite all natural brand?

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas
Love
Soph
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this lipstick! The colour is so unique too.
    -Olivia Xx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous on the lips, it's so moisturising

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey Soph! Loving this lipstick shade, it's really gorgeous and the red/orange is super appropriate for the festive season! So great to hear that it's cruelty free too, that's so important when shopping for makeup! I need to check out Naturally Better You!

    Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good website, they have so many brands and products on there.

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That shade is so pretty, and it's a bonus that it's cruelty free! I've never heard of this brand before but I'm slowly converting all of my makeup to cruelty free, so I'll keep an eye out for this!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definetley have a look on their website there's so many products on there

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely shade! I have so much more respect for brands that go cruelty free x
    www.courteneynoonan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more beautiful on the lips! I do too, it's an amazing decision

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete