Thursday, 5 January 2017

Faver.co.uk aka My New Favourite Website




Hey Whisperers, 

I've got a new obsession and as you guys know, every time I become obsessed with something I had to let you know about it. This post is going to be about something a little different from what I’m usually obsessed with as it isn't a new beauty product, or song but is instead a website. I know you guys are going to love this website as much as I do so I thought I would share it with you! A few weeks ago, the creator of Faver emailed me and asked me if i would look at the website and write a post on it, at first I wasn't going to because it isn't the kind of content I usually post but after I started using the website and pretty much becoming obsessed with it too I couldn't help but post about it. I am in love with this website and although I was asked to write a post on it all opinions in this post are my own, I just wanted to let you guys know that I was approached to write this post just so you know from the get go! So, let’s get into it


Faver.co.uk 


What is Faver?


Faver is a personal gift finder and a discovery marketplace, now if like me you have no idea what that means, I would pretty much call Faver an even better version of Pinterest, but for products. Yes, a big statement I know, but honestly, it's amazing. I have spent hours on Pinterest pinning stuff and wanting to try it out yet I’m stuck with no links, no prices and it's pretty much like being shown something then having someone say 'well you can't actually have it' and it drives me nuts. On Faver you don't have that issue, everything on the site is linked which is amazing. 



I have been using Faver for just over a week and I have way too many products pinned that either I want or I know people I like will enjoy. Something I love about the site is fact that you can create lists (much like Pinterest boards) to list different products you like, I love this as it allows you to categorise products into different areas such as birthdays, holidays etc.  To use Faver you do have to link it to your Facebook account, which sometimes I hate but in this case I love it. If you're anything like me, finding presents for people is something you hate doing so being able to see what they've liked on Faver is a big help. 

I'm pretty much obsessed with this website, so much so that I ended up taking an hour-long break while writing this post just so I could like more things on there. I know this post is a little different to what I normally write but I thought I would share it with you anyway. If you sign up to Faver don't forget to share your favourite things with me on Twitter! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and don't forget to check out Faver online and on Twitter too!

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Looks like such an interesting website, I have to check it out! Great post.

    Georgia x

    www.georgiasbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i've already planned out what i'm spending my next months wages on after using it aha

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This sounds really cool and amazing? I'm actually going to go check it out after this aha! Love this post girly x

    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definetley should it's an amazing website!!


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm totally obsessed with Faver too! I spend way too much time scrolling through it haha

    Amy x
    www.theauburnagenda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spent way too much time on there aha! I go on it when i'm on my breaks at work and when i can't sleep, it's addictive


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I didn't know about Faver, thanks for sharing. Looks really interesting! I'll have a closer look! ;) xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good website! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do


      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh this looks interesting! Will need to check this one out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's addictive thats for sure, glad you enjoyed the post.

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow