My Travel Bucketlist - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 24 January 2017

My Travel Bucketlist

Hey Whisperers,

I have always loved travelling, whether it being local or abroad i love visiting new places. Over the past few years I've come up with a list of places that i would love to visit and i thought that today i would share them with you. I hope you enjoy


Florida

I visited Orlando when i was younger but i can't really remember much of it. I really want to go back and visit Disney World and Epcot. I want to visit the Harry Potter world at Universal and take a 101 pictures of every single thing i do. I want to go shopping and spend way too much money on memorabilia. I pretty much want to have the typical Disney Experience.


Alaska

Alaska is beautiful. I would love to visit during the winter when you can see the northern lights. I think that visiting all of the amazing woodlands and lakes would be amazing and i mean come on imagine the pictures. The wild life in Alaska is also incredible so i would love to visit some sanctuaries too. I have a massive obsession with Wolves and Bears and there's so many amazing opportunities to see and even meet them (walking with wolves is my number 1 dream)


New York

New York at Christmas is my dream. Visiting New York has been a huge dream of mine since i was little, between the incredible shops and huge sky scrapers i am just in love with everything about it. I think that visiting New York is something that a lot of people dream of it just seems like such an incredible place to visit.


Brighton

This one is a little closer to home. I have always wanted to visit Brighton but i just never have. Between the lanes and the gorgeous beach i just think that it would be a fun trip to take. I would love to visit Chocywockydodar (aka the most incredible chocolate shop ever) and the beach huts too.


Paris

After studying French in school i always thought that Paris looked beautiful. I would love to visit the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris, i just think that the whole trip would be incredible. Paris has some amazing museums to which i would love to visit too

I can't wait to travel more over the next few years, hopefully I'll get the chance to visit some of these amazing places. I hope you enjoyed this post, is there anywhere you want to visit? Let me know below

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Mine are pretty much all the same as yours! I've never been to America so is something I'd love to do! I'd also love to go to the Maldives! Loved the post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are way too alike sometimes aha!! The Maldives sound incredible x

      Delete