Saturday, 4 March 2017

My Makeup Collection - Blushers and Bronzers




Hey Whisperers,

Another week, another makeup drawer. This weeks post is going to be all about my blushers and bronzers and i am super excited about it. I was going to do these two products separately but i do only own 3 bronzers so i thought I'd stick them in with my blushers. This post is going to be quite long and photo based, so i hope you enjoy and lets get into it. 

Blushers 


Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush in New Rules
£3.00

The first blush in my collection is this Makeup Revolution blush. This blush is massive with 8.9g of product. I brought this blush when TAM beauty had a huge sale and I'm not going to lie i haven't really used it much as it is such a bright colour but i do still love having it in my collection. 


Makeup Revolution Blush in Treat and Love
£1.00 each

Up next is some more of the Makeup Revolution blushes. These two blushes are such a good price as they'll only set you back a whopping £1 (i know it's insane) and I'm pretty much obsessed with them (the bottom shade Love is my current everyday blush) they are such beautiful shades and they blend like a dream. 



MUA Blush in Lolly and Bon Bon
£1.00 each

These next blushes are pretty much the MUA alternatives to the previous Makeup Revolution ones. They're super soft and blend-able and they have some super cute colours too. I'm pretty sure that they're the same formula as they do have the same ingredients and blend exactly the same as the Makeup Revolution ones, these ones also retail for £1 which is amazing considering the quality.


NYX  Blush in PB06 Peach
£3.83 on Amazon

I found this NYX blush in TKMaxx for £2.99 and i couldn't leave it behind. I'd heard a lot of good things about the NYX blushers so i had to get it, i love the design and packaging and the product itself also definitely lives up to the hype. It's super soft and blend-able, the only think i don't love is the shade as it is a tad bright but I'm glad i picked it up anyway. 


L'Oreal Le Blush in 160 Peach
£6.99

This L'Oreal blush is probably one of my top 3 blushers. It's super soft and blend-able, it looks amazing on the skin and it's pretty much all around perfect. The peachy orange shade of this blush looks amazing during summer and spring when i want a more sun-kissed look. i definitely recommend trying it if you like more orange toned blushes. 


Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 06 
£6.49

This Maybelline cream blush is amazing. It is super pigmented and it blends like a dream. The colour is so pretty during the spring and it lasts for ages. I find that some cream blushes cake up on my cheeks but this one lasts all day. I love using this before i powder and then setting it with my Makeup Revolution blush in Love.


MAC Sheertone Blush in Springsheen 
£19.50

This MAC blush was my first ever high end blush and i love it. This blush is a shimmer blush and it has the most gorgeous golden reflects i am in love. I use this blush if i want more of a glow/Dewey look (it goes amazingly with the Sleek Solstice Palette) it is of course a bit more pricey at £19.50 but it's definitely worth every penny.


Makeup Obsession Blush in Perfect and Contour Powder in Light
£3.00 each

If you've been a reader of my blog for a while you will know all about these products from my Makeup Obsession post (here). These products are amazing they fit into a interchangeable palette and they blend out amazingly. I haven't used the blush too much but i use the contour shade daily (hence the lack of the design on the pan). They're super affordable and definitely some of my favourites in my collection.


Lancôme Blush Subtil in 021 Rose Paradis
£29.50

Now I'm not going to lie i have never tried this blush, the most I've ever done is swatched it. My mom got this blush as a sample when she brought a Lancôme perfume and obviously being the great mom that she is she gave me the makeup. This blush is so insanely pigmented that i don't think I'd ever be able to pull it off it's a bright matte pink too which isn't really what i go for in a blush.


Makeup Revolution Blush Laquers in Bloom and Heart
£1.00 (Discontinued)

Yet again these products were another impulse buy during the TAM Beauty sale but I'm so glad that i got them. These liquid blushes are incredible. They're super pigmented and they blend out so easily it's amazing. Both of the shades i have are quite similar to the powder blushes i own so i love setting them with those. They are also super affordable too. Unfortunately, from what i can find online these products have been discontinued which sucks because they're amazing. 

Bronzers



Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze
£3.00

I am obsessed with this bronzer, i am a pale skin girl (we're talking ghost status here) and this bronzer doesn't make me look like a walking Dorito it's seriously amazing. The pan of this bronzer is also huge as it has 15g of product (aka the same size of a Jeffree Star highlighter) for the tiny price of £3 it is also completely matte which is so hard to find in drugstore bronzers. I definitely recommend giving this a go if you're a pale girl like me because it's a makeup lifesaver. 


Benefit Hoola Bronzer
£24.50

Last but certainly not least is probably the most loved bronzer in the beauty community. The Benefit Hoola Bronzer. This bronzer is amazing, it definitely lives up to the hype. It's the perfect shade for bronzing, it isn't too cool or warm toned and it's definitely super pigmented. I have had mine for just over two months and it looks brand new, it's definitely a makeup must have. 

Swatching My Life Away


Top to Bottom (All products are linked) 



Top to Bottom (All products are linked)

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer in Bloom (no longer avaliable)
Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer in Heart (no longer avaliable)

I didn't realise until going through and writing this post that i have so many blushers. I am in now way writing this post to brag or be rude i just enjoy sharing my collection with you guys. I am incredibly grateful for every product i own and i know i am very lucky to be able to own them.

I hope you have enjoyed this post!
What is your favourite blusher/bronzer?
Let me know in the comments below.

Thank You for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I own the Benefit Hoola Bronzer and LOVE it. The other products I've never tried - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing bronzer! Glad you enjoyed the post

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great post! I definitely need to get stocking up on blushers, it's just not something I usually wear but these look gorgeous. xo
    www.clairelouiisexo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be the same but now i can't go a day without wearing it!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow