My Makeup Collection - Eyeliners - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 25 March 2017

My Makeup Collection - Eyeliners



Hey Whisperers,

This weeks makeup collection post is probably one of my all time favorites. My eyeliners. Now if you know me. you know that i pretty much wear winged eyeliner every day, i just don't think my eye makeup looks complete without it. So as you can probably guess i've created quite a collection of eyeliners over the months. I am in no way bragging about what i own in this post and i know that i am very lucky to have what i have. I hope you enjoy. 


Liquid Eyeliners 


I have 4 of these eyeliners as i seem to get them every year in the Soap and Glory gift sets and I love them. They're super pigmented and easy to use. 


I got this eyeliner when i was on holiday and i ran out of my Soap and Glory one, it's not the best eyeliner and it does come out a little grey but it's not the worst eyeliner i've ever tried.


I got this eyeliner in a Birchbox and i absolutley love it! It's super pigmented and i've been using it none stop since I got it.

PS Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen (link unavailable)

I unforutunatley haven't had a chance to try out this eyeliner yet as i only picked it up a few days ago, however from the swatches it seem super pigmented so i'm exicted to use it more. 


I don't love this eyeliner, it just doesn't sit well on the skin and it smudges quite easily too. It is super pigmented though so i guess that is a plus?


I don't really know how i feel about this eyeliner, i was meant to pick up the matte version because i heard great things about it. If you can tell i love my felt liners so this one being a more stick one makes it harder for  me to use. It is super pigmented though and the wet look does look amazing on the eye. 


If you've ever used Wish.com you'll know that it's full of all sorts of makeup products so when i saw these eyeliners on there for £1 for 2 i thought i'd give them a go. They're super pigmented and they last a long time, i wouldn't say they're waterproof though.


This is the strangest eyeliner i own by far, the end is a felt but it's more of a highlighter shape which is so hard to use. I use this to fill in my brows and then i pluck around them which i love doing. 


This is another Birchbox item that i've recieved. It's a pretty good eyeliner but i don't tend to reach for it much as i prefer my Soap and Glory one more. 


There was a huge hype around this eyeliner and i honestly just can't get it to work for me, it's super fiddly and it drives me mad. It is super pigmented though and it does create super thin lines. 

Eyeliner Pencils

Avon Glimmer-stick in Black Bijoux

I pretty much use this eyeliner every day it sits amazingly on the waterline and it's super pigmented. It doesn't last too long on my eyes but thats just normal for me as my eyes are pretty much constantly watering.

Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Super Black

I love this eyeliner, it's probably the best eyeliner in my collection. I haven't used it in awhile though however as i couldn't find it buried under all of my other makeup.


This is another Birchbox product and if i'm honest with you i've never used it. I don't really  have a use for a purple eyeliner, it is gorgeous though. 

Glitter Liners

Tanya Burr Glitter Liner in Treasure (no longer available)

I love the look of this eyeliner and i wanted it to work so bad but i just find that the majority of this product is the wet, sticky eyeliner base and the glitter just doesn't come through.

Tanya Burr Glitter Liner in Ice Crystals (no longer available)

Again this was another let down for me, it is super pretty but it's just mainly base with little glitter when you put it on the eye.

Collection Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner in 3 Funk

Perfection. I love this eyeliner, it's super pigmented (if that's what you call it?) it dries down fast and it looks gorgeous on the eyes. However the applicator on mine is pretty much ruined because it's completley spread out which sucks so i have to put it on my hand then on my eye.

Swatches 


Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner
Ciate Fierce Flicks Liner
PS Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen
Borjouis Ultra Black Liner Feutre
MUA Wet Look Eyeliner
Wish Waterproof Eyeliner 
Maybelline Master graphic Liner
Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Liner
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
Tanya Burr Glitter Liner in Treasure
Tanya Burr Glitter Liner in Ice Crystals
Collection Glam Crystals Eyeliner in 3 Funk
Avon Glimmer-stick in Blackest Black
Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Super Black
Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Mulberry


I know that this post hasn't been as informative as my other makeup collection posts however i chose not to go into too a bunch of detail on individual product in this post as they all pretty much do the same thing and honestly most of them are the exact same quality. If you have any further questions about any of the products don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment