Saturday, 27 May 2017

May Favourites



Hey Whisperers,

So I'm trying to keep these Monthly Favourite posts going so I'm here again today to do another favourites post. I only really have one major favourite this month so I've added in a few products I've been liking too. I don't know how this months post ended up all pink but i love it anyway so lets get into it.

May Favourites



I've never really been a pink eye-shadow kind of gal, but for some reason over the past few weeks I've fallen in love with this palette. I haven't used many of the darker shades in this palette because I've been trying to keep away from dark eye-shadow looks, but the lighter shades are incredible. 8/12 of the eye-shadows are shimmer which i love as they're super pigmented and they look amazing on the eye. For £4 it's an amazing palette and I definitely recommend it. 


Bed Head Cyberoptics Eyeshadow in Gold

I brought this shadow a few years ago from TKMaxx and I never really used it much, then a few weeks ago i wanted a golden shade for my cut crease and i fell in love. This shadow is so pigmented and shimmery its amazing, I do however think using it wet is better as it becomes so much more pigmented and easy to work with. I'm not too sure if they still make these shadows any more as i can't find a link for this one anywhere online. 



I'm the kind of girl that pretty much hoards lip balms, I don't know why but I buy them all the time so when i saw this one in Primark  i had to have it. This lip balm pretty much smells like Calpol and although some people might hate that i love it! Now i have linked the Superdrug website for this product as I couldn't find a link on Primark's website however, I do definitely recommend buying it from Primark as it only costs £2 there instead of the normal £4.99 from Superdrug. 



Now this perfume has been my main favourite this month. I went shopping a few weeks ago and as always i sprayed all the Primark sprays and i fell in love with this one. It smells just like summer to me. It's a nice fruity smell but at the same time it isn't too sweet which i love. The packaging of this product is also super cute (it reminds me of a watermelon even though its called Papaya) and for only £2 it's well worth picking up. 



I'd seen these Razors all over Instagram and I wanted to try them straight away, because lets be honest theirs nothing more irritating than plucking your eyebrows. It takes ages and then you either over pluck or end up with hairs that you missed and its just too much effort. I ordered these razors (a pack of 3) from Wish.com for £1 which was amazing and they've made doing my eyebrows 10x faster and easier and i love them.

Hopefully next month I'll have some better favourites to show you guys!

What are your favourites this month?
Let me know down below!

Thanks For Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice favorites,see more here:
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/accessories/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow