Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Soundtrack To My Life Tag


Hey Whisperers,

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you'll know that i am a huge fan of music. I pretty much don't go a day without listening to music. I used to write quite a few music posts but i ended up phasing them out and in turn focused on just beauty, which although i love i don't want to make it the only thing i post about. So today I'm going to be doing the Soundtrack To My Life Tag that i recently saw on Lauren Catherine's blog, so i hope you enjoy.

Soundtrack To My Life Tag

Listen While You Read 

 Song you listen to when you're happy?

Like A Lion - Bryan Lanning

Song you listen to when you're sad?

In Case - Demi Lovato

What song will you have at your wedding?

Wherever You Will Go -  Charlene Soraia 

What song do you dance around the house to?

Feeling Myself - Superfruit (cover)

Song you play on your headphones when out and about?

No Crying In The Club - Camila Cabello 

Song you listen to when you're angry?

We Went - Randy Houser 

Song you'd have at your funeral?

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?

Bump and Grind / Ignition - R Kelly

The last song you listened to?

Ever Since New York - Harry Styles

Your karaoke song?

Run - Leona Lewis

What song do you work out/exercise to?

No More Sad Songs - Little Mix

Song with the most memories attached?

Black Parade -  My Chemical Romance

Song that makes you cry?

You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins

Song you hate the most?

Anaconda - Nicki Minaj

Your favourite song of all time?

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

I know what you're thinking, and honestly i don't understand my music taste either. I've never really stuck to one genre of music so my favourite songs are pretty much all over the place. I hope you enjoyed this post and of course feel free to take part in the tag too!

What's your favourite song at the moment?
Let me know in the comments down below!

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow