Autumn Tag 2017 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 30 September 2017

Autumn Tag 2017

#
   
       Hey Whisperers,
   
      I've been seeing the Autumn Tag floating around the Internet over the past few weeks and i knew that i had to give it a go. If you know me you know that Autumn is my favourite season, there's just something about the cosy nights and warm days that i love. So lets get into the tag!!

Autumn Tag 2017


1.       What signifies Autumn to you?

Tree's changing colour, pumpkin spice lattes, baggy jumpers and cold nights in bed with Netflix. 

2.       What is the best way to spend a rainy day?

Nothing beats a good cosy day in Pyjama's, catching up on Netlfix with a good hot chocolate. Heaven.

3.       What is your most fond Autumn memory?

When i was younger i spent the night at my cousins, we went trick or treating for the first time in the most basic plain costumes but it was such a fun night. We ended up with loads of sweets and we spent the night watching horror films and stuffing our face full of sweets. 


4.       What is your favourite Autumn scent?

   I love the spiced pumpkin smell but i love the smell of bonfires just a little bit more. I love bonfire night too all the smells of the bonfire,fireworks and food mixed into one is heaven.

5.       What are you most excited for this Autumn?

         Jumpers. I absolutely love jumpers. I used to stick to the same old black and grey colours but these past few years I've been trying to add more colourful jumpers to my collection so i can't wait to find some new cosy jumpers.  I'm also super excited for Halloween, it's definitely my favourite holiday. I love all things spooky and dark so i can't wait for everything Halloween. 

 

6.       What is your favourite Autumn song?

       Skinny Love by Birdy. I don't know why but it's just such a beautiful, cosy song. I love it all year round but it just fits so well into autumn.

7.       What is your favourite Autumn movie?

      Hocus Pocus for the win. I love Hocus Pocus, every year i watch it like once a week throughout October it's one of those films that I'll love forever. I've also heard rumours about a sequel which i would 100% fangirl over if it ever happened. 

8.       What TV shows are you most looking forward to this Autumn?

I've recently started watching The Good Place so I'm excited to finish that but I also want to watch some more spooky shows so if you have any suggestions let me know!



9.       What is your favourite Autumn colour?

     Mustard. I don't know why but I've fallen in love with the mustard yellow colour over the past few years. I do also love plum colours too i think they're super autumnal too.

10.   What is your most loved outdoor Autumn activity?

      Bonfire Night. I haven't celebrated it much over the past few years but i love seeing all the fireworks and fires around my neighbourhood each year. 

11.   What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?

       Jumpers and Scarves, there's nothing like a big knitted jumper and a chunky scarf to get you in the mood for fall.



12.   If you could have a familiar/ spirit animal, what would it be?

Wolf. Wolves are my absolute favourite animals, so I'd definitely pick a Wolf as my spirit animal.

13.   Name one place you wish you could visit during Autumn?

  Disneyworld. I went when i was younger but we left just a few days before Halloween so I'd love to be there for Halloween night. I'd also just say America in general, i feel like America 'celebrates' autumn so much more than we do here in the UK.



14.   What is your favourite photo you took last Autumn?

I don't know if this is really counts as 'Autumn' as i took it in November but i love this photo that i took of some Salt Rocks at a market i visited I just think it looks super cosy and warm *which btw it wasn't i was freezing my ass off*

15.   What are you being this Halloween?

I haven't decided yet, I'll probably be working so i won't be able to dress up. If i do get chance to dress up I'd probably dress up as Wednesday Addams again, it was a super fun and easy costume and i just love her.


I can't wait for the colder weather to roll in so it starts feeling more like autumn! I hope you've enjoyed this post, i absolutely love Autumn so i knew i had to do this tag.

People I Tag- 

Georgia- Georgia's  Beauty Box

Leah Prescott - Prescott Family Blog

Jade Marie - JadeMarie

Beth - LifeWithB

Rachel - A Pearly Dream 



Thanks For Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Never heard of the autumn tag but it was so nice reading through your answers. I am sooo excited to wear all my fave jumpers. I might wanna get myself a mustard coloured jumper but I'm not sure if I can pull it off with my blonde hair ....
    Lea, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look amazing with your blonde hair!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I’ve never read this tag before, but I actually love it! Bonfire Night is my absolute favourite - my boyfriend doesn’t understand why I love it so much, but it’s just so cute, and I love all the fireworks! I can’t wait for it to come around..

    Andi | www.andthenzen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family don't get why i love it either but i just love it it's just so cosy!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ohh this post has made me feel so autumnal! I love cosy jumpers and nights in watching movies! What a sweet memory of you and your cousin! I still remember the first time I went trick or treating!
    PaleGirlRambling xo
    http://palegirlrambling.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like a good autumn throwback! I can't wait to start wearing my cosy jumpers!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This seems like such a great tag, I wish I'd found this instead of the one I've got scheduled 😔. Love your answers (especially agree with number 2), and I absolutely love that picture of the wolf.
    Amy xx
    www.goldenbooksgirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read yours, i bet it's going to be amazing!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. What a cool tag! I loved all the questions! Definitely agree with America celebrating the Autumn season the most! I also think it would be really fun to spend Halloween there! Great post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my travel wishlist for sure!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute little tag! The smell of bonfires are amazing I love it so much. I have also totally fallen in love with the mustard trend it's definitely one not to miss ❤️

    Ellie
    www.headintheclouds.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so scared to wear it for so long but it's become one of my all time favourite colours to wear now!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. This is a great tag! I love that outfit you've posted with the brown cardigan and skinny jeans! I actually watched the first episode of The Good Place today and really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see where it goes! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to start wearing all my autumn jumpers aha! I hope you enjoy The Good Place it's such a good show!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. HOCUS POCUS!!! I got so excited that I misspelled it like three times just now, haha. And I've been on a huge mustard yellow kick as well. It's such a lovely warm color!

    xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally watched it a few days ago it's my favourite Halloween film ever! I love mustard i've been seeing it on your instagram and i love it aha! Congratulations on the birth of Penelope too she's absolutley gorgeous!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete