Leibester Award - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 26 September 2017

Leibester Award


Hey Whisperers,

I've been 'nominated' a few times over the past few months to do the Libester Award post but I've never got around to actually doing it. The last person to tag me was Georgia from Georgia's Beauty Box, who has one of my all favourite blogs, so of course check her blog post out too! I never really know what to say when I'm answering questions about myself so I'm just going to give it my best shot.

Leibester Award Rules

1. Write 10 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominee
3. Nominate a further 5-11 blogs to answer the 10 questions you ask them


10 Facts About Me


1-  I am obsessed with TKMaxx, I go at-least once a week, it's ridiculous. They have everything you could ever need, clothes, makeup,food,gadgets,shoes,toys,stationary, skincare and furniture. It's amazing. 

2- My favourite holiday is Halloween. I don't know why because we never really celebrated it much when i was younger but i love it so much. 

3- I'm the average height of a garden gnome...well maybe a little taller. I'm 4ft11 and it's something people have always either picked on me for, or loved me for it's one of them things that i used to hate so much but the older I've got i don't mind being short as much. 

4- I work in a supermarket, not the most glamorous job i know, but it's still a job. I used to work on the Kiosk selling the cigarettes but I've recently moved to the cake shop which is...different. I never thought I'd hate the sight of fresh cream cakes so much but they're literally the thing of my nightmares at the minute. 

5- I love YouTube covers. I don't know what it is about people covering songs but i love it, over the years a lot of my favourite songs have become covers that i found on YouTube. I just love how people put their own spin on different songs. 

6-  I was going to make a YouTube a channel instead of a blog but i changed my mind last minute. I did used to have a YouTube channel but after some people at school found out i became too embarrassed to post videos.

7- I've never been shopping in Pyjamas. Working in a supermarket, i see this ALOT, like seriously 10-15 times a day and I've just never seen the point. Now don't get me wrong i get that it's probably a shit tonne easier than getting dressed but i don't know i just don't think I'd ever be able to do it.

8- I live in skinny jeans and baggy jumpers...all year round. I don't really like my body so i just find skinny jeans and jumpers so easy to slip on and hide behind. 

9- I've only ever been  really drunk once. It was last October with my friends from work and i was a mess. I drank way too much and i was sick all over the tree at the end of my driveway but to this day it's one of my favourite nights out.

10- I've always wanted to be a mom. I was that kid walking around with my pushchair and dolls and now that my friends are having kids it just makes me want it more. I just love the thought of being a mom and everything that comes with it.


10 Questions From Georgia


1. If you could do 3 things during your lifetime, what would they be? 

I want to be able to drive (I'm currently learning) i just think it makes life so much easier and it will help a lot with finding a new job. Like i said before i want kids so I'd love to become a mom. I would also love to buy my own house, it sounds like such a simple thing but I'd love to be able to look at a house and be able to say that is mine.

2. Describe the duvet cover you currently have on your bed.

It's a flannel, Christmas duvet. Yes i know it's only September but my house is freezing so i couldn't not have my flannel bedding on. It's navy blue and red with reindeer's and snowflakes on.

3. What is your ultimate ride or die beauty product?

L'Oreal True Match Foundation, I've been buying this foundation for 5 years. It's the perfect match for my skin, it has amazing coverage and it isn't too expensive. You can definitely get cheaper foundations but this one is for sure my ride or die product.

4. If you could pick any career you wanted, what would it be and why?

A teacher. I love how you can have such a big impact on someones life just by teaching them. When i was in school i never really understood or noticed how much my teachers impacted me as a person but now that i no longer go to school i notice it all the time, mostly in my blog. I took A-Level Media and part of my course was blogging so without all the advice, criticism and direction that i received from my Media teacher i probably wouldn't have made this blog. So yeah....shout out to you Mr Heeley 😂

5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Pizza for sure, there's so many variations and i mean come on it's pizza.

6. What's your favourite song at the moment?

It's a tie between CNCO Ft Little Mix - Reggaetón Lento because i love Little Mix  and this song is just so catchy and Far Cry From Love by Megan Mckenna. I don't know what it is about this song but it's just so beautiful and raw that i can't help but love it.

7. Top 3 people you watch on YouTube?

If we're talking Beauty it has to be NikkieTutorials, LauraLee and Tati. However if it's overall i LOVE daily vloggers so it has to be Daily Bumps, The Ingham Family and Ellie and Jared.

8. What is your favourite perfume?

Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy or Vera Wang Hippie Princess. Both have the most gorgeous sweet smell.

9. What is your favourite make-up look to do?

Definitely a warm smokey eye with a half cut crease and shimmer. It's pretty much my everyday look. If i want to do a little heavier i love a full blown grunge smokey eye.

10. What is the one thing you love about your blog the most?

Being able to just be me. I can talk about anything i want which i love. I also love the fact that I've met so many amazing people through it. The blogging community can be a horrible place, but i have met some amazing diamonds in it.

Who I Nominate 

(I apologise if you've already done it)

Dork Face Blog-

Simply Saph 

The Prescott Family Blog

Life With KtKinnnes 

An Ocean Glimmer 

My 10 Questions

1- If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would you wear?

2- What's your favourite film?


3- Do you ever regret becoming a blogger? If so why?


4- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?


5- If you could become any TV character, who would you become?


6- What do you want your life to look like 10 years from now?

7- Would you rather be a human sized snail or a snail sized human for a day?


8- What do you love and dislike most about your blog?


9- What was your favourite subject at school?


10- If you could go to the past and change anything or go to the future and see what it's like which one would you choose and why?

So there it is. This has been one of the longest posts that I've written in a while but I've actually enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would have! I hope you've enjoyed it, of course feel free to join in too, if you answer my questions make sure to tag me on twitter so i can read your answers!

As Always,
Thanks for Reading ,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment