Primark Haul - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Primark Haul


Hey Whisperers,

We all know by now that i have a serious Primark obsession. If i see a Primark I have to go inside, so of course over the past month I've made my fair share of trips and in turn purchases. I haven't done a Primark haul in quite a while so here we are. I hope you enjoy!!

Primark Haul 


PS...Pro Anti Blemish Breakout Clearing Gel

I've been breaking out like crazy lately so i picked this up to try and help control my breakouts. I've been using it for a few days and my skin does feel a little better but I'm not too sure if it's helping that much so hopefully if i keep using it i will be able to tell more of a difference. A little of this gel definitely goes a long way so i do think this tube will last me quite a while too which is always a plus.



PS...Pro Colour Corrector Primer in Green

If you struggle with acne or pigmentation, like me, this primer is amazing. It isn't so much of a pore filling primer but it does definitely cancel out any redness or uneven skin. The colour of the primer is pretty much the same colour as the tube, just a shade or two lighter and a like the gel, a little of this product goes a long way. It is definitely more of a moisturiser feeling primer, instead of a silicone one, which before this primer i didn't really love but i think it works really well with this product.


PS....Pro Longwear Mineralized Foundation

I saw this foundation in a JustJodes video a few weeks ago where she compared it to the Estee Lauder Double Wear and I've wanted to try it ever since. Before it was mentioned i saw it everywhere, in every single Primark i went in, shelves fully stocked. Then the moment i actually wanted to try it? Bamn it was gone. My mom finally found this one by chance when she popped into Primark last week and i finally tried it today and I'm honestly in love. It's pale enough for my skin, it doesn't oxidise and it has pretty good coverage too. The only thing i don't love about it is that it is on the thicker side but once i blended it out with a beauty sponge it was fine. If you do see this in store and want to try it I'd pick it up because they seem to be selling out fast.


PS....Hydrating Mist 

This is another product i saw in JustJodes video and i of course wanted to try it. In her video she compared it to the Mario Bedescu Spray that I've been looking at buying for quite a while so I'm glad i saw her video and got this instead. I am obsessed with it. It makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated and I've been obsessed with using it before doing my makeup because honestly i have 0 patience when it comes to waiting for moisturisers to sink in and when I'm up at 4:30am i also have 0 energy to do anything so this is a definite easy option. It's a great size for £2 and I'm definitely going to be grabbing a few more the next time i go into store. 



NO. 31 Pearl Grey Pomegranate and Fig Room Diffuser  

For £1 I couldn't leave this room diffuser behind. It smells amazing, to me it's definitely more on the musky side which i love, it just makes any room feel super cosy. Now although i do love this smell this room diffuser, to me, has made 0 difference in the smell of my room. I don't know if it's just because i got the smaller version or if it just isn't strong enough but i am kind of disappointed by it. 


NO.31 Peal Grey Pomegranate And Fig Candle

Like i said i love this scent. I've brought a few of these £1 candles over the past year or so and i honestly love them. They don't burn for too long but for £1 i can't really complain. Unlike the room you can definitely tell that it has been burning, it fills the entire room with the pomegranate and fig scent and i flipping love it.


I know it wasn't a super long haul but i hope you've enjoyed the bits and pieces i've picked up over the past few weeks.

As Always,
Thanks for Reading, 
Love,
Soph
xoxo




20 comments:

  1. That primer sounds like just what I need! My skin tone is super uneven. I wish we had Primark in the US! The one time I got to go to one was practically the highlight of my U.K. trip!!

    xx
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I think that they've recently opened a primark in the US so hopefully they open more soon!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I looooove Primark's candles and reed diffusers, they're such good value and I find that they last quite a long time as well! I will definitely be having a sniff of the Pomegranate and Fig candle when I'm next in my local Primark! I have never tried their beauty range but I'm really tempted to, I love the foundation packaging, it's gorgeous! Fab post!

    Abbey 😇 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the candles, i'm not too sure how i feel about the room diffusers yet! You need to try the beauty range it's amazing

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the sound of the primer and facial spray, I'll definitely have to pick them up! Finding products that work from primark is amazing as they're so affordable!!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The facial spray has become my favourite primark beauty product it's amazing!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love Primark! Definitely need to try the breakout gel as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying especially when it's so cheap

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh wow all the products Primark does these days! Amazing! I don't know if I would go for the skin care products but I know that their candles are amazing!
    Lea, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know everytime i go in it seems like they get even better! I was a little cautious with the skincare at first but it's honestly amazing.

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Great review hun! I've seen these products bit wanted to hear about them before I took the plunge and purchased anymore. Not sure about the foundation as agreed - it's thick. Which I don't like as I have partly dry skin. Over from littleowlblogs.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend the facial spray it's amazing, but the foundation is definitely on the thicker side.

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I am all over that grey candle! I love Primark home bits - such a shame the diffuser doesn't have a stronger smell though as it looks lovely!

    Love Ali x
    www.alihemsley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the candles, i was super dissapointed that the room diffuser wasn't stronger.

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. The foundation sounds perfect, as I don't mind 'thickness', although I normally struggle for a pale enough shade! They're all so affordable though, I need to try some of the bits as soon as I make it to a Primark! 😍

    Andi | www.andthenzen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't mind the thickness i'd definitely give it a go! It's great for pale skin!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. I clicked on this so fast cause I freaking love primark hauls, I'm so pleased the foundation is decent because I'm looking at getting some! Love the photos on here xx

    Itsallzara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha i'm the same everytime i see a primark haul i have to have a quick read! I definetley think the foundation is worth trying too!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Yay to primark hauls! I've been looking at the primark skincare range for a while now and I'm glad to see that people have good things to say about it! I have a few dark lip crayons from there and I can't get enough of them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the spray it's so worth getting! I love the lip crayons too!!

      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete