500 VIEWS? - Planet Whispers

Sunday, 13 March 2016

500 VIEWS?



Hey Whisperers,

So after i logged onto my account to check how my blog has been doing i saw that i have hit over 500 views! WHAT?!. In the past month i have loved blogging about makeup, life and random bits and bobs and i can't believe that my blog has been viewed 500 times.

Honestly, when i first started blogging i was so sure that i would only get three views from the three people who i knew read my blog ( you know who you are :P ) , but as the views have grown i have been nothing but shocked. One thing i love about Blogger is that you can see where in the world people are reading your blog and i'm not going to lie i often freak out about where my blog is being read.

My blog has been viewed in these places to date (09-03-16);

1- United Kingdom - home
2- United States - 4393.32 Miles 
3- Ireland - 272.34 Miles
4-Poland - 889.45 Miles
5-Ukraine- 1470.35 Miles
6-Czech Republic- 773.57 Miles
7-Croatia- 927.82 Miles
8-Mexico- 5367.47 Miles
9-Berlin- 643.07 Miles
10-India - 4724.92 Miles

I know looking at these places it doesn't exactly look like much but when you think about how far away most of these countries are from me it's insane. Looking at those numbers seriously makes me both so excited to think that my blog has reached places so far away but also thankful for the people who have read it. 

Anyways, i just wanted to write this little post to say thank you to everyone who has helped me hit 500 views! 

Comment down below where you're from because i'd love to know!!

Thanks for reading,
Soph xoxo

Discalimer-  All miles calculated on Freemaptools.com

No comments:

Post a Comment