A Bit Of Brow Love - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

A Bit Of Brow Love



Hey Whisperers,

Over the past year eyebrows have become huge in the makeup world. I can't scroll down my Instagram feed without seeing a video of the perfect eyebrows or the hash tag 'eyebrows on fleek'. Up until the age of 16 i never really did anything with my eyebrows, it wasn't really a huge deal to me, then i got my eyebrows waxed. I remember being so nervous because I'd never had anything done to them before but it really wasn't bad at all. After that I started taking better care of my eyebrows. And so today i thought i would show you my favourite brow products.



My number one favourite brow product is the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Dark Chocolate. When i first got this product i was a bit scared to use it because i had never really used anything like it before and the tint looked very intimidating. However after using it and getting used to it i fell in love. The felt tip pen for the tint is so thin that it is perfect for outlining the brows and the pencil is the perfect consistency for filling in the brows without making them look like slugs (you know the kind of brows I'm on about).


The next brow product that i love is the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Dark Brown. I originally got this product to just set the brows however, after trying it i found that it can also be used if you just want a quick brow fix. The pigment in the gel helps to make your brows look fuller and it looks amazing with other products and alone. I especially love the brush on this product as it isn't very big so it helps applying it precisely, very easy.


The next thing that i love for my brows is a cream highlighter. I saw this product in Primark a few weeks ago and to be honest i never really expected much of it but it is surprisingly good for the price. This P.S Love Double-Ended Cream Highlighter Pencil is so easy to apply because of its pencil form and is also great value for the two options the pencil offers you. I have found that the matte end of the pencil is great for a base layer under the brow for any other powder highlighter and the shimmer end is great for the inner corner or brow if you want  more of a quick-natural makeup look.


Finally i always use a highlight under my brow. Most of the time i just use a light matte or shimmer eye shadow from whatever eye shadow palette i am using that day. However, if i do choose to use a highlighting powder i always reach for my Collection Highlight and Sculpt Palette. I love this highlighter as it is more of a peachy toned highlighter which makes the highlight look more natural than other 'white' highlighters i have used.

Ok, so those where a my favourite eyebrow products. If you have any products you think i should try out let me know in the comments below!

Thank you for reading!
Soph xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment