What's In My Bag- Spring 2016 - Planet Whispers

Thursday, 28 April 2016

What's In My Bag- Spring 2016

Hi Whisperers,

So over the past few weeks i've been addicted to watching What's In My Bag videos and so today i thought i would take you through my bag. I use my bag everyday, for when i go shopping or work so it has a mixture of things in it. I've had this bag for around 3 months now and it is perfect for everything i need it for, however i will hopefully be getting a slightly bigger bag soon and so i thought i would do this post before i switch over. 


This is the inside of my bag on a daily basis, today I just went shopping so I don't have too many extra things in my bag. My bag is an across the shoulder paddle bag from New Look. The bag on the outside looks quite small but it has more than enough room for everything i need. I got this bag in the sale for £7 which was insane for how good quality it is. The one thing i don't love about this bag is the tassel's. I'm not a huge fan of tassel's however i have gotten used to these ones. The inside of the bag is lined with a thin black fabric and has one zip pocket and a 'sleeve' pocket where i keep all of my lip products. For the price this bag was well worth it and it isn't showing any damage considering i have been using it every day for 3-4 months, something other bags i have had, have done. I do have to squish this bag into my locker as it is quite small however it still looks perfectly fine.

Hollister Crescent Bay Body Mist- £11
The first, and largest thing i always carry in my bag is my body spray. My current (and when i say current i mean for the past two years, fifth bottle current) favourite body spray is the Hollister Body Mist in Crescent Bay. I first started wearing this spray around two years ago and it has been a huge favourite of mine ever since. It is the perfect sweet everyday scent and it is so strong that one bottle lasts a long time. 
New Look Phone Case- £4.99

The next thing, which is always in my bag is my phone. I have an IPhone 6 and i love it. I used to be an android girl but about 3 weeks ago i got my IPhone and i love it. The case on my phone is a Unicorn and Rainbow case from New Look, it's a silicone case and its see through. For £4.99 i couldn't not get it, i couldn't find a link to this case online but i only brought it last week so it should still be in stores. 

Primark Purse- £4.00
Next up is my purse. I've had this purse for around 6 months and, well it's fine. I used to love having a big zip up purse but then i switched to a smaller bag so i had to downsize. I got this purse from Primark for £4, i couldn't find a link to it online but it is still in stores.

Mentos Mints- £1

Next up is way too many packs of Mints. I love mints, not only because i love the taste but because i hate the thought of having bad breath. Having four packs is a bit ridiculous but i only have four because i brought a four pack and the wrapper broke. The mentos spearmint soft mints are by far my favourite.

Extra Spearmint Gum- 52p

Yet again more minty stuff, this time chewing gum. I always have at least one pack of chewing gum on me. The mints are more for when i'm at work and can't chew gum and the gum is for more of when i'm out and about. I have always kind of been obsessed with gum, i was always that kid at school that everyone went to for gum because you could pretty much guarantee i had at least one pack, or even a few packs and flavours. 




Next up is my Locker Key, like i said at the start of this post i do use this bag for work and so i keep my locker key in here. I do also keep my name badge in here but i obviously didn't want to show that ( i do need to keep some things secret)


Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder- £3.99

Now comes the makeup section of my bag. The first piece of makeup in my bag is my Clean Complexion Powder by Rimmel. I don't always carry a powder in my bag, today i did, so i thought i would show it. I don't usually use the Clean Complexion Powder however i recently ran out of my Stay Matte powder and so that is why i have this powder.

Opulent Beauty Blend Brush - £4.99

Obviously to go with my powder i have to have a brush. I got this brush from TKMaxx a week ago and it is the most amazingly soft and fluffy brush i have ever used. I did look online to try and find more of these brushes however i can't find the brand anywhere, which kinda sucks because it is the best brush i have ever used. 




The last thing in my bag is my lip products. I carry a few lip products in my bag as i do like to swap between them. All of the lip products i have in my bag are currently nude as i am using this bag for work and i'm not allowed to wear bold lipsticks. The first lip product i have is the MUA Intense Lip Liner in Caramel Nougat. This lipliner is my favourite lip liner of all time it is the perfect nude lip liner and for £1 it's incredible.


The next lip product i have is the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Lipstick in Absolutely Flawless. This lipstick is my all time favourite lipstick, i picked it up a few months ago to try it out and it has pretty much become my everyday lipstick. It pairs perfectly with the MUA lipliner and its so creamy and smooth.

Next up is my first of my two lip creams, the Collection Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in Angel Delight I got this lip cream today and that is why it is in my bag, however it will be staying in there. I tried it on just before i started writing this post and it is the most velvety smooth, lip cream i have ever used. It is quite thick and i know for some people that can be a problem, but for me it's fine. Another thing people may also dislike about this product is the smell, this lip cream smells like vanilla which i love, but i know that not everyone likes lip products that smell so i thought i would let you know.


The last thing in my bag is my Revolution Ultra Velour Lip Cream in Can't We Just Make Love Instead. I spoke about this product on my Makeup Revolution Haul and ever since then I've been in love. It is very like the Collection Cream Puff however it is a lot thinner, it dries mostly matte and doesn't dry my lips out at all. This product however does smell quite sweet, almost like frosting, the smell is quite potent which i know some people hate but i quite like it.

So that was everything in my bag, i hope you enjoyed my Spring Edition of What's In My Bag. I really enjoyed writing this post, so keep your eyes open for my summer What's In My Bag because i am definitely going to write one!

If you had to only have 5 things in your bag what would it be? Let me know below!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment