My Drugstore Lipstick Wishlist - Planet Whispers

Sunday, 29 May 2016

My Drugstore Lipstick Wishlist

Hey Whisperers,

So the other week i did a post on my Mac Lipstick Wishlist (read that post here) and so today i would do a blog post on my 'drugstore' lipsticks. I love looking at what is new at the drugstore and so when i was looking online today i found so many new lipsticks that I want to try out and so i thought i would share my wishlist with you guys!

My Drugstore Lipstick Wishlist


When i came across this lipstick on the boots website i fell in love. It has the most beautiful, rich, purple colour to it, i don't own any Soap & Glory lipsticks so i really want to try these lipsticks to see how good they are.

Nyx Full Throttle Lipstick - Kiss The Dust

Ever since NYX started selling makeup in the UK i have been waiting for it to hit stores. I look at the products online all the time but i don't want to buy any until I've swatched them in person. I saw this Full Throttle Lipstick on Boots this morning and fell in love with it. It looks like the perfect nude shade and i can't wait to go into store and swatch it. 

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Vintage

I saw these lipstick suede lipsticks on KBaby's YouTube channel and they looked amazing and when i saw them on boots i fell even more in love.I was going to add the grey colour to this list but i am pretty sure that i wouldn't be able to pull it off so i chose Vintage instead. I love how deep this colour is and i think it would look great with a winged liner.



Makeup Revolution Lip Power - It's My Life

I saw this product on the Superdrug website and i thought it was great for the price (£3). I love the nude colour of the lipstick and the additional gloss just makes it even more amazing. I love the fact that you get a matching gloss because sometimes it's hard to find a gloss that matches the nude shade you're wearing.

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick - 171 Twilight

And of course another dark purple. I absolutely love dark purple lipsticks so when i saw this i obviously fell in love. This shade has a brown undertone to it which i love, i haven't tried any GOSH lipsticks so hopefully i will like this when i swatch it in store because the colour is beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed this quick post on my drugstore lipstick wish list! If you have tried any of these lipsticks let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading,
Soph xox

Disclaimer- All images sourced from Boots , Superdrug. and NyxCosmetics.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment