Song of the week #4 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Song of the week #4

Hey Whisperers,

Welcome to this weeks song of the week. This weeks song of the week is from an artist i have loved for years. She is probably my number one 'idol' and i admire her so much for all that she has been through.

This week's song of the week is Stone Cold by Demi Lovato



Alike last weeks Adele song this song has been a favourite of mine for quite awhile but this week i have definitely been listening to it a lot. I have watched seen video's of Demi performing this song so many times but this original channel from her Vevo has stayed my favourite. 

This song is about what i can only assume as either a break up or an affair and letting go of a person you once loved. One of my favourite lines from this song that sticks out at me every time is 'i was your amber but now she's your shade of gold', that line is one of the most amazing and beautiful lines in the song and it shows so easily how people move on to what they think is someone better. 

I have loved Demi for a long time and her voice never fails to amaze me. This song in particular has some of the most amazing high notes that give me goosebumps every time i listen. I know this song will be one of my favourites for a very long time.

Thanks for reading,
Soph xoxo

Other song suggestions from this artist (all links to spotify)-

No comments:

Post a Comment