Song of The Week #12 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 9 July 2016

Song of The Week #12

Hey Whisperers.

This weeks song of the week is probably my most played song of the whole of last month. I never really listened to it constantly until this week and so I always found another song came before it when i was writing Song of The Week but this week it has definitely been my most played song.

This Week's Song Of The Week is Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra


I don't really know when I first heard this song, knowing me it was probably when I was letting YouTube auto play songs. I don't know what it is about this song but I am so in love with it. The lyrics are both heartbreaking and beautiful and I honestly think it's one of the best songs I've heard.

Listening to the song it is obvious it is a love song but there is something so different about it, whether it's the two sides being told or just the voices of the singers it really is incredible. I first heard of Alex and Sierra when they were on the American X-Factor and I thought their voices were incredible but this song is just so much more. 

I love the separate parts of this song, obviously i love their voices together too, but i love the two sides of the story that are told through their solos. My favourite part of this song does have to be Sierra's opening, it is just so powerful and emotional that it just makes me love it. The song is just so powerful that i can't help but be obsessed with it. 

Favourite Lyrics

"I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight"

"Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me, little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece"

I hope you enjoyed this weeks song of the week! I can't believe I've been doing these for 3 months already time flies!!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment