Song Of The Week #13 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Song Of The Week #13

Hey Whisperers,

This weeks song of the week is a song that i have pretty much been listening to none stop since it was released  on Tuesday. This post is kind of like a throwback considering this artist was the first person i wrote a song of the week about. So let's get into the post!

This Week's Song of The Week is How Would You Like It by Lauren Aquilina 


If you've been here awhile then you know I have an undying love for Lauren's music. I have been listening to her music for years. there is just something about her voice that I can't help but love. It is so different yet so perfect at the same time and I think this song showcases that. 

One of my favourite things about this song is how she performed it. The whole performance is so raw and beautiful that you can just see the emotions when she sings. This song itself to me is just an amazing song, the lyrics are so honest and pure that the first time I heard it i wanted to cry. I think the way this song has been performed added a lot to the emotions but I think that even if it was just a song on a disc it would still have so much meaning. 

Obviously i am a bit biased when it comes to Lauren because I am such a huge fan of hers but I am pretty sure that everyone who hears this song can relate in some way which for me just makes it all more special. 

Favourite Lyrics

"How would you like it, if I tore you up into pieces, tell me how would you like it"

"Who said I didn’t have the strength to leave? Who"

"Well I’m saying I will be the one to choose, I’m saying I won’t be the one who’s used, Hope you remember everything you loose"

I hope you enjoyed this week's song of the week!

Thanks for Reading,
Soph xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment