Song Of The Week #14 - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Song Of The Week #14

Hey Whisperers,

This week my music taste has pretty much been all over the place but one song there is one song that I can't help going back to, between it's catchy tune and beautiful lyrics it has quickly become one of my all time favourite songs. 

This Week's Song of The Week is Runnin Outta Moonlight by Randy Houser



When I first heard this song on a country play list on Spotify I wasn't sure about it but the more and more I heard it the more I fell in love. I don't know what makes me love this song so much but I can't help replaying it. I of course love the lyrics but at the same time the catchy tune also makes me just love it that little bit more. 

One thing I like the most about this song is how carefree it is. Some country songs, as great as they are, seem so bleh. Don't get me wrong there's so many beautiful country songs out there but they just aren't carefree they aren't real whereas this song is just so carefree and pure that you can't help but love it.

One big thing that I haven't spoke about it Randy's voice I mean come on it's the kind of voice that just makes your heart melt. He is just an amazing artist and no matter what song of his that I listen too his voice just makes the lyrics feel so much more emotional and real. 

I hope you like this weeks Song Of The Week, I know I haven't done a country song of the week yet but when I heard this song I knew it was going to have to be my song of the week. 


Favourite lyrics-


"Wonder why I've got you way out here? Have you ever seen a sky this clear" 

"I wanna hold you till the break of dawn here the crickets sing a summertime love song"


"Every now and then you get a night like this,this is one we don't wanna miss" 

Thanks For Reading,
Soph xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment