BeautyBay Haul - Morphe Brushes - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

BeautyBay Haul - Morphe Brushes



Hey Whisperers,

So quite a while ago now i ordered some Morphe products from BeautyBay.com  I wasn't sure whether i was going to do a haul on them, so i put a poll up on twitter and you guys seemed to want to see them so today I'm going to do a quick post on what i got in my order and how i feel about the products now I've had a chance to use them!


Brushes

From Left to Right


I've had these brushes now for around a month and i have still to use this brush. It is quite thin and for me it doesn't really do much when it comes to blending. 


This brush is definitely one of my more used brushes out of the ones i got. It is perfect for blending out the crease and it's great for packing on colour.


Considering the fact that this is a lip brush I've never used it for my lips. I love using this brush to add shadow to the inner third of my eye because it is such a perfect size and it packs on a lot of colour.


This is 100% my favourite blending brush of all time. It makes blending out shadows so easy and effortless. It is the perfect size for blending the crease and it's pretty much perfect.


Like the lip brush i love using this brush for my inner corner and lower lash line. It is the perfect size for adding a bit of shadow on the lash line without adding too much and it's a great tapered shape which makes it so easy to use.

Eyeshadows


Coal

Coal is pretty much your standard black eyeshadow. I do love this shadow because although it is pigmented it isn't too strong so it's still easy to blend and build on. However when i looked online to get a link for this it was no longer on the website so i think it may have been discontinued. 


I absolutely love this shadow. I use it a lot for more dark and grungy looks by using it all over the lid and blending it out with a brown shade. It has amazing pigment and is a perfect shade for fall.


Let's Talk Money

I was always wary about looking up Morphe products because i always thought they were going to be expensive but when i saw these on beauty bay i was so shocked. All of what i got in today's post came to just under £20 at £19.30. Delivery is also free on Beauty Bay once you spend £15 so my delivery was free, which is always a positive.  

Individual Prices-

M429 Duo Deluxe Crease Brush
£4.50

 M139 Tapered Crease Blending Brush
£2.95 

 MB17 Flat Blender Brush
£2.95

MB19 Oval Lip Brush
£1.95

MB26 Small Detail Brush
£1.95

 Eyeshadow Coal
£2.50

 Eyeshadow Royalty
£2.50


Altogether i am pretty happy with how much i got for my money! The quality of all of the products is amazing and I'm definitely going to be ordering more Morphe products soon. I think that they're amazing quality and are an amazing affordable option if you're looking for some new brushes. If you're thinking about trying out any of these brushes or you have any brush suggestions for me let me know down below down in the comments below!!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo





48 comments:

  1. Lovely post, heard so many good things about those brushes, might have to have a gander soon! x
    http://abivincentshome.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definetley worth it!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. These brushes look lovely and certainly do seem as though they are good value for money! I would definitely go and get some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The M139 is definetley the best brush out of them all the quality is amazing! I highly suggest giving them a try

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. omg those brushes look so good! I would definitely have to try them out! x

    possiblysami.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, they're better than other brushes i own for sure

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ive been wanting to try some of these brushes for so long and they all sound amazing! Will definitely be getting some ASAP now! X

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why i waited so long to get them, they're definetley one of the best purchases i've made in a while and they're so affordable too!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. wow the brushes are so affordable but yet look like my make up brushes which I paid a lot more for. great. Hetty

    www.hettyashasiabee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting them to be as amazing as they are but they're so worth getting!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love Morphe as a brand, I've just ordered two new products. I love how you've set this review out especially the prices.

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definetley want to try more of their products after trying these out! I'm glad you enjoyed the post x

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I'm always looking for new make up brushes and these sound fab! I also love your blog design, it's so pretty!

    Emmie
    www.carpediememmie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definetley a good brand to try, the price is incredible too, i worked on the design for ages so i'm so glad you like it!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. that royalty eyeshadow looks gorgeous! I've never used any morphe products before so might have to have a little look!

    - jade x
    studentwandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is, they blend like a dream too! This was my first time ordering any Morphe products but i'll definetley be using then again

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. these brushes look so good!! morphed seems to have such amazing reviews and not bad prices either deffo need to try these out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definetley worth it money, they do have some amazing sets too i'd definetley have a look!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Ooo I really should have a look on beauty bay! x
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much on there that i want it's insane aha!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. I've heard so many good things about these brushes and they're so well priced for such high quality! Lovely post, fab photos I love your blog layout! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept seeing them everywhere and i thought they were going to be a lot more than they were! I'm glad you enjoyed the photo's and layout!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. These brushes look amazing for that price! Will need to check this out! Love, Larice
    https://hilarice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're honestly so good, i keep telling all my friends about them aha!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  13. Ohhhh great bargain find Soph!! I desperately want one of the palettes but may also need to look into some of those brushes too. Definitely want to pick up a lip brush (or 2 haha) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I'm obsessed with them, the lip brush is so good for eyeshadow (i still haven't used it on the lips) I need to get one of the palettes too they look amazing!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. I've never heard of these brushes but the quality of them looks amazing and they're so affordable! Would love to try these when I need new brushes!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definetley worth getting!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  15. They look amazing and affordable! Good post!

    Jeff. | NAMELESSJEFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, thank you!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  16. I don't really have many brushes but with this post well let's say I can't wait to order some for myself 💖 haaha! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth it! I can't wait to see what you order!!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  17. OMG!! Those brushes though!! I love this post!! Well done its amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're such good quality i 100% recommend them!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  18. You got such a nice variety of different types of brushes...and what a steal for the price!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're honestly the best brushes i own! The price is amazing

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  19. Why did I always think Morpheys brusges were super expensive, I never even went on their website, because I thought they're a fortune haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I was the same, everyone was hyping them up so i thought they would be super expensive but they're super affordable!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  20. Enjoyed this post. Absolute brush junkie and I love to find out other peoples opinions. I use a lot of Morphe brushes myself. Their palettes are stunning too and I can't get over the price!
    Mel x
    littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try the palettes they look amazing!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  21. I was thinking that these morphe brushes are very expensive. I guess i was misguided by sumone.Haha. Great post!!! Morphe cosmetics are expensive in India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such an amazing brand! If you ever do get the chance to try them I definitely would!!

      Thanks for reading,
      Soph
      Xoxo

      Delete
  22. I plan to get the fan one, I love how super big and fluffy it looks :) It's nice to hear you are satisfied with quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the fan brush i'm going to have to look for it!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  23. Lovely review dear
    ❤❤❤
    Please check out my blog kehindeolapade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i'm glad you enjoyed the post!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  24. Replies
    1. They're honestly worth every penny! I can't wait to buy even more

      Thanks for Reading,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete