This Time Next Year Tag - Planet Whispers

Sunday, 27 November 2016

This Time Next Year Tag


This Time Next Year Tag

I was tagged to do this post by pretty much one of my favourite bloggers ever Leah Prescott so make sure you read her post and follow her on twitter here. She is such an great person, she's full of sass and she never fails to make me laugh! She has an adorable baby girl too so make sure you head over to her blog!! Also don't forget to head over to Sarah's blog A Little Readers Blog where this tag all started!

Tag Rules

Thank the person who tagged you.

Write your goals for next year.

Write how you’re going to achieve your goals.

Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals.

Then if you wish in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!


My Goals


This Time Next Year: I will have my own blog Domain

I have been looking into this for a few weeks now and it's just something i really want to. I just feel like having my own domain will not only make my blog easier to find but will also help it look more professional. Obviously you don't have to have your own blog domain for it to be professional i just think that it helps. 


This Time Next Year: I will have at least 1 tattoo

I've wanted a tattoo for years now but i just haven't found the perfect design yet. I know so many people who say they regret their tattoo's and i never want to regret any of mine so hopefully by this time next year  i will have found and had my tattoo!


This Time Next Year: I will have hit 20,000 blog views

I've worked so hard on my blog over the past 9 months and I'm so close to 10,000 views ( my goal for 2016) so I'm hoping by this time next year I'll be on 20,000.


This Time Next Year: I will have a full time job

I currently work part time so hopefully by this time next year i will have a full time job and if not I'll be at university.  I like the job i have i just think there is so much more out there for me to do than work 16 hours a week and staying in bed will 11 am.  I want to get out there and see the world and do something different. 


This Time Next Year: I will be learning to/ be driving

This year my sister passed her driving lesson and ever since she passed she's been able to go whenever she needs. I would love that. I'm hopefully going to start my driving lessons in the new year and i hope to have passed by December. I am so scared of learning to drive but i know that once I've had a few lessons I'll be fine, it's just a matter of getting my arse into gear and booking my lessons. 


YOU'RE IT
--------------------
I TAG


I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment