Christmas Jumper Wishlist 2016 - Planet Whispers

Thursday, 15 December 2016

Christmas Jumper Wishlist 2016

Hey Whisperers,

So something i am totally obsessed with at this time of year is Christmas jumpers. I wear them to work, at home, everywhere they're just so cosy and warm. Over the past few weeks I've found so many Christmas jumpers that I've loved but decided not to buy (I've got to be kind to my bank account sometimes) and so i thought i would share them with you!

Christmas Jumper Wishlist 2016

















I hope you've enjoyed this post, as you can tell I'm kinda obsessed with Christmas jumpers. No matter how cheesy they're always fun to wear!

Do you have any Christmas jumpers? If so tweet me a picture of them on twitter at @Planetwhispersx

Thanks for Reading,
Merry Christmas
Love,
Soph 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete