Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette Review and Swatches - Planet Whispers

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette Review and Swatches


Hey Whisperers,

If you follow me on twitter you'll  know that i have pretty much been obsessed with this palette since it arrived at my door on Tuesday. Now i'm pretty much a palette hoarder, and i'm sure that i probably already have these shades in my collection somewhere, but i couldn't help but buy this palette when i saw it on the Beauty Bay website, the palette I'm talking about is obviously the Zoeva Caramel Melange palette, and as per usual i couldn't get a new makeup product without testing it for you guys, i did try to link the palette on Beauty Bay but it is no longer available so i have instead linked Cult Beauty, anyways i hope you enjoy the review and lets get into it!


Like i said i ordered my palette of Beauty Bay where it retails for £18. Personally i don't think that £18 is too much for a palette of this size as it does have 10 shades making it only £1.80 per shade which i think is great. One thing i do have to praise is the delivery of this palette, i ordered it on a Sunday night  and it arrived early on Tuesday morning not even 48 hours later, it was packaged in not only regular bubble wrap but also in a protective cardboard sleeve, which I've never seen before. Alongside this the delivery was also free. 

The actual  packaging of this palette is absolutely gorgeous, it's a beautiful milk chocolate/caramel  colour with a gold pattern on it and i am obsessed. The palette itself isn't very heavy but it is made out of cardboard, which isn't my favourite, but may also be why it isn't very heavy. The palette itself is also quite thin, which i absolutely love as it is so easy to fit in drawers, makeup bags and even a handbag if you need to.


The shades in this palette are ultimately why i brought it, they're gorgeous. Now I'm not a natural eyes kind of girl i pretty much wear a full eye look daily because eye makeup is my favourite thing to do but this palette just called to me. As i previously said there's 10 shades, 6 are matte and 4 are shimmer which i think is a great balance of the two, now what you've been waiting for...the swatches.


Every shade in this palette has an insane amount of pigment which honestly i wasn't expecting. I've heard great things about the Zoeva palettes but i have pretty much been blown away. These shadows are so buttery and soft and they blend out so easily, but once you've got them blended they aren't budging at all. 182 °,  Start Soft and Finish Sensual are three of my absolute favourites from this palette not only are they some of the most buttery shades but they look incredible on the eyes. When using the palette you only need a tiny amount of the product because they pigmentation is so amazing so i definitely thing that it is worth the money. 

Overall I'm pretty much in love with this palette, between the beautiful packaging and incredible shades it's pretty much become a must have palette for me. If you're looking for a new palette to add to your collection, or a palette to start of your collection i definitely recommend this one!

Have you tried any of the Zoeva palettes? If so did you like them?
Let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo


32 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing his palette up for a while! Gorgeous swatches.

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 100% worth the money, i definitely recommend buying it!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This palette looks incredible. I love how warm and pigmented all the shades are. I'm definitely going to check it out. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is honestly amazing! So happy that you liked it.

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. The colours look stunning - loved this review xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/2017/01/book-review-everything-everything-by.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They honestly are! I'm so glad you enjoyed the review

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I want to try some of the Zoeva shadows... Perhaps this palette could be the winner. Thanks for the review!

    Ioanna | beautyloverstories.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me awhile to decide which palette to try but i definetley recommend this one! The coco blend palette looks amazing too

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oh goddd so jealous!! These are gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha it's amazing honestly you need to get one!!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. The colours look gorgeous! Fab review!

    Love, Melissa x
    lovemelissax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look even better on the eye! I'm so happy you enjoyed the review

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. This palette looks so lush! Love it

    www.hettyash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly is, i 100% recommend it

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I am obsessed with Zoeva. Their brushes and palettes are so gorgeous! I am so jealous! The colors look stunning! Glad to see the palette is worth the hype! xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their brushes yet i think it's going to be one of my next purchases!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Those look gorgeous!! I don't think I have any eyeshadow palettes of those colors, cant want to check it out.

    Lupe | lupehtrejo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful variety of shadows i think they'd look amazing on everyone!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. This is the next Zoeva pallete I want to buy! I recently brought the rose golden palette and fell in love with the quality and the shades x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it, i can't wait to invest in more of their palettes

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. I'm absolutely getting my hands on one of the zoeva palettes as soon as I can decide which one😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend this one or the coco blend palette both look incredible!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. This palette looks gorgeous! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get one, they're honestly amazing

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  13. Love the packaging and the warm shades. Looks like a great palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become my all time favourite, it blends like a dream and the colours are gorgeous. I 100% recommend it


      Thanks for reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      Xoxo

      Delete
  14. omg this post is amazing I just love your style :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/my-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it means a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed the post!!

      Thanks for reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      Xoxo

      Delete
  15. I've heard a few good things about this palette. I haven't tried any of their makeup, but I do love Zoeva's brushes. They're so comparable to Sigma brushes, but I feel they're much better somehow.

    The Crimson Cardigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try their brushes i think that might be my next purchase! You should definetley try out their palettes too!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete
  16. I have the Plaisir Box with this one, Blanc Fusion and Cocoa Blend. Now I want them all :)
    Taupe Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing i can't wait to buy more!

      Thanks for Reading,
      Love,
      Soph
      xoxo

      Delete