The 30 Disney Questions Tag - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

The 30 Disney Questions Tag




Hey Whisperers,

I was looking through my blog the other day and i noticed that all my posts recently have been beauty posts, which i of course love, but they aren't the only posts i want to be creating. So today i am going to take a break from beauty and write a more 'chilled out' Disney Tag instead so i hope you enjoy.

Th30 Disney Questions Tag

1. Favourite Character
Moana for sure, she is such an independent character and she definitely fights for what she wants and believes in.

2. Favourite Princess
For me it's definitely Belle or Moana. I love how intelligent Belle is and as I've previously said i love how independent Moana is.

3. Favourite Heroine
 Tinkerbell for sure, i love her personality so much.

4. Favourite Prince
Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid 100%.

5. Favourite Her
Kristoff. not only because he's amazing but he's just so adorable.

6. Favourite Animal
Sven oh my god i love him he's so damn cute and bubbly. I need a Sven in my life.

7. Favourite Sidekick
100% Timone and Pumba (you can't have one without the other don't judge me)

8. Favourite Villain
I love Maleficent, not so much in the animation but in the live action film 100%

9. Favourite Original Character 
Snow White, I love her connection to animals I wanted to be like her so much when i was little.

10. Favourite Love Song
A Whole New World, i pretty much sing it daily. 

11. Favourite Song 
Part Of Your World The Little Mermaid

12. Favourite Villain Song 
Come Little Children from Hocus Pocus (not going to lie  i completely forgot this was a Disney film)

13. Least Favourite Song 
You'll Be In My Heart, Tarzan. Not because i don't like the song, but because I cry after the first few cords and i just can't handle it.

14. Favourite Kiss
Anna and Kristoff  it was just so cute and innocent 

15. The First Movie You Saw
I have 0 clue but knowing my parents it was probably Fantasia 

16. Favourite Classic 
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

17. Song that always gets stuck in your head 
A Whole New World, Aladdin or Colours Of The Wind, Pocahontas 

18. Favourite Pixar Film 
Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo or The Incredibles

19. Least Favourite Pixar Film 
Cars, I just never got into it. 

20. Favourite Sequel 
The Little Mermaid 2 for sure.

21. Overrated Movie 
Monsters University, like don't get me wrong I love it so much but it still doesn't meet my expectations. 

22. Underrated Movie 
 The Lion King 2, i don't think many people have even watched it. 

23. Movie That Makes You Laugh 
Tangled i just love her wit and personality

24. Movie That Makes You Cry 
Up and if you don't cry at this film i don't think we can be friends it is so sad.

25. The Saddest Scene From Your Favourite Movie 
Coral dying in Finding Nemo it gets me every time.

26. Saddest Death 
Mufasa, The Lion King or Coral in Finding Nemo.

27. Favourite Quote 
" Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" -Peter Pan

"You're at peace because you know that it's ok to be afraid" -Mulan

"If you walk in the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you didn't know" - Pocahontas 

28. Favourite Theme Park 
Disney World Florida. It's honestly the most incredible experience ever

29. Favourite Theme Attraction
I can't remember any other rides than It's A Small Small World which i know for sure is one of the creepiest rides I've ever been on.

30. Favourite Theme Park Show 
The Lion King show is INCREDIBLE 

I have loved doing this tag as many of you know I'm a huge Disney Fan. I hope you've enjoyed this post!

If you take part in this tag make sure to tag me on twitter so i can read it!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment