February Favourites - Planet Whispers

Tuesday, 7 March 2017

February Favourites




Hey Whisperers,

I know that this post is a little late but honestly last week i totally spaced and forgot that it was the last day of February on Tuesday so this post has had to wait until now. The post I'm talking about is obviously my February Favourites. I found this months favourites quite hard to pick because i pretty much stick to the same products for my makeup but i did pick a few I've been loving so i hope you enjoy!


February Favourites 


£2

I own quite a few of the Revolution and MUA £1 blushes but this one is by far my favourite (they've recently changed the packaging so the linked product doesn't look the same but it definitely is), they are so pigmented and they last for so long. This colour is so perfect for this time of year because it adds the perfect amount of flush to the cheeks without leaving you looking like a clown, which i still do because i always end up applying too much, but it blends like a dream so it's easily fixable. For £1 these blushes are incredible and i think they're perfect if you want to experiment with different blush shades.


£20 (or £5 for a mini)

I am pretty sure that I'm the last person to the Gimme Brow party but i am so obsessed. My brows are already pretty full but this brow gel holds them in place and makes them look incredible all day long. I find it so hard to find a brow gel that doesn't leave your eyebrows looking like crusty little caterpillars but this definitely doesn't. I love the applicator and I'm so glad that i have a back up after the amazing Georgia from Georgia's Beauty Box got me the Benefit gift box for Christmas ( I know she's incredible right?!)


£15

This eyeliner is incredible. The felt tip nib is so perfect for creating the perfect cat eye and it is super pigmented. If you know me, you know I'm pretty much a eyeliner hoarder but this has definitely got to be one of my all time favourites. I wear liquid liner every single day and this one rivals pretty much all of my other liners, it has incredible lasting power and it looks amazing, I definitely recommend giving it a try.


£13.99 (£4.99 at TKMaxx)

This serum is absolutely incredible. It's super thin and moisturising and it honestly makes my skin feel baby smooth. I picked this up for £4.99 at TKMaxx and i 100% understand why it's normally £13.99 because the quality of this product is insane. Now I'm not Vegan or Vegetarian but if i ever find a cruelty free product t i always try to try it out and this product is cruelty free  and so much more it has no ; Synthetic fragrances, animal derivatives, harsh detergents, artificial colours,mineral oils or parabens and it's also 100% Vegan and Carbon Neutral. 


£2.94
I wasn't quite sure whether to include this in my favourites but i decided to go ahead and add it anyway. I won Dolphin Tale in a giveaway on twitter hosted by Rosie and i don't know how i hadn't seen it before. Then last week when my WiFi decided to crash i watched it and i fell in love it is such a cute and fun film and I'm pretty much obsessed with it. If you haven't seen it click here to watch the trailer.


Blog Of The Month 

Blog of the month is a new section i wanted to add to my monthly favourites. Each month i want to share my love for a blog that I've been loving recently because even though i do enjoy blogging a lot i also love reading other peoples blogs too.


This Months Blog Of The Month is Life With Ktkinnes

. Katie's blog is incredible and I've found myself scrolling through it so much this month. Not only is Katie's blog amazing but so is Katie. She is such an amazing, kind and friendly person and i am such a fan of her blog. If you didn't know i recently started a blogger community twitter account (follow here)  and Katie has been such an amazing help giving us shootouts and helping us get our page out there into the twittosphere. She could have just ignored our tweets but she instead helped us and it means so much to me. Make sure you check out her blog (especially her Wednesday post aka my personal favourite from this month ) because i can guarantee you will fall in love with it just like i did.


I hope you've enjoyed todays post!
What are your favourite products, films or blogs this month?
Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for Reading,
Love
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment