My Makeup Collection - Eye shadow Palettes - Planet Whispers

Saturday, 18 March 2017

My Makeup Collection - Eye shadow Palettes



Hey Whisperers,

This weeks makeup collection post is going to be a little different, every week I've been talking about each individual product and it's been making the posts super long so instead from now on I'm just going to be clumping products from the same brand together as i think it will make the whole post not only shorter but easier for you guys to read too! I hope you enjoy.

My Makeup Collection - Eye-Shadow Palettes


Makeup Revolution 144 Ultimate Matte Collection 2017
(no longer available) 

Are you really a makeup hoarder if you don't have one of these in your collection?, I love this one by Makeup Revolution as it's completely matte and has so many incredible shades (144 to be precise). I love having palettes like these in my collection as you can get so many looks out of one palette, this one in particular has a bunch of bright colours which are amazing for the Halloween season as most people don't have palettes with just those colours (spoiler alert, I'm one of those people who does but i love these anyway) 



Something you're going to notice throughout this post is that i love my neutral shades, just like this Freedom Palette. This secret rose palette is such a beautiful neutral pink palette and I'm obsessed. It's super affordable and the shadows are pretty pigmented, i love the pan size of the eye shadows too as most other palettes have super small pans. 



As you can tell this is probably one of my most used palettes, separate review of it here. These palettes have been called dupes for the Too Faced alternative which to be honest, judging by the quality, is no joke. The pigmentation and blend-ability of the shadows in this palette is incredible, my favourite shadow clearly being the dark brown/burgundy shade in the top left (does hitting pan on one shadow in a palette justify me buying a replacement?)


Cargo Suited To A Tea Creme Eye-shadow Palette 
(No longer avaliable)

I'm pretty sure that this eye-shadow palette is my least used palette in my whole collection. I brought it on one of my TKMaxx trips and i love the colours but I've never really learnt how to use cream eye-shadows. The colours however, are absolutely gorgeous and they're all super pigmented. 



If you've been here a while you'll know that i absolutely love this palette. I brought this palette on a whim and i fell in love with it, i used it every day and as you can see I've hit pan on a few shades too. This palette is probably one of the best that i own, it's super pigmented, it has a bunch of shades and it's pretty much perfect. If you want to know more i did write a post on it last year so click here to read that.



I'm pretty sure that everyone and their mother has heard of the Urban Decay Naked palettes and after receiving this one as a present i understand why. These eye-shadows are the most pigmented and soft shadows in my collection. They're super blend-able and you can get so many looks out of just this one palette, plus the palette is super small and cute!



This palette was another TKMaxx buy and i love it. I haven't used too many of the shades but the ones that i have used have been amazing,the black in this palette is pretty much the best thing ever! I love the idea of the wet to dry shades too so hopefully I'm going to try them out soon. 


No7 Christmas Eye-shadow Palette 2016 Edition 
(No longer Available)

Every year i saw this palette appear at Christmas time in Boots and i always put it on my Christmas list, then two years ago i got it and honestly, I've barley used it. It's super big so the effort of trying to get it and out of my palette drawer pretty much stops me (lazy i know). Apart from the ginormous size, the shades are beautiful and pigmented, however there is a lot of fall out. I also don't know if it's just me but opening this palette is the hardest thing ever.



My Baby. This palette has quickly become my all time favourite palette, it is super pigmented, smooth, blend-able. It's pretty much everything you want in a palette. It isn't super expensive either, costing £18, which for the quality of this palette is incredible. I can't wait to order more of these palettes, I've definitely got my eye on the Rose Gold palette and the Smoky palette too!




MUA palettes are pretty much the most basic cheap palettes that you can get in the drugstore. These palettes are super pigmented and they look amazing on the eyes, the only problem that i seem to face with them is them not blending properly which sucks but for £4 you can't really complain.


Revolution Matte Forecast Edit 2017(Not Available)
Revolution Matte 18 Edit (Not Available)
Revolution Night Shimmers (Not Available) 

Last but not least is my mini Makeup Revolution palette collection. As you can probably tell i love Makeup Revolution palettes, they're super pigmented, blend-able and they're so affordable. I got 3 of these palettes in the Makeup Revolution Christmas box and I'm so glad that i did because they have some of the most gorgeous shades ever in them. 

I haven't done swatches for this post, because lets be honest it would have made this whole post 10x longer and nobody wants to read a post that long. However, if you do want me to swatch any of the palettes mentioned don't hesitate to leave me a comment or to contact me on twitter here and i will swatch them for you 

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Thanks for Reading,
Love,
Soph
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment